[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Awww, yeah :( Lol, I think he means that you weren't as vocal in this ag as others xD? Not sure how that = treachery, but I've heard weirder xD;

Hmm, those were kinda blind suspicions if you really think of it. I mean, besides for investigation and all ^__^ Someone being defensive can go both ways. It can mean they are defending their assassin role or they may be defensive to try to stay alive as a goodie :-? Think of it if it where you who was being grilled and you happened to be a good guy ^^ Are you telling me you wouldn't be defensive in trying to.. Well, defend yourself :p?

Well, we did end up being bad, but whatya gonna do, right xD Good game.. Very short, but good nonetheless ^^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, I really don't know how anyone could logically suspect Emmie at all during the course of the game. The only reason I had any justification to suspect her was when she told me about her killing ability on Day 3, but even then I didn't think to turn and kill her because I didn't know how many others would be attacking Hadriel.

I could understand people suspecting Sanae on Day 3, since she just randomly got all active and stuff, but I just passed it off as her having a busy first two days.

I could see Johnzy being picked out easily after his crazy little stunt on Day 3, it just screamed something was wrong. I even was nice enough to pm him Shadowwolf's post with my role in it but never got a reply, so I knew something was up with him. But as said above, Day 3 without a lynch and Hadriel made is impossible to go after anyone else. I knew people had low percentages and couldn't risk it.

Not like treachery but I found your attacks to Miyako more suspicious than normal and then you started to loosen your debating. Eitherway going to class. Speak later. And Sanae, It was more like I noticed Johnzy was changing his story and mind quite often, so you defending him was more suspicious. You know, ask enogh questions and people who lie will change their story

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ah, no, Miyako was just annoying me with constantly checking What's Going On all the time, and I was worried she was using it to check who was PMing who again. Plus she might have noticed that some people were in sections she couldn't see despite having admin powers, and those sections were assassin exclusive. For lower activity during day 3, well, I kinda knew it was all over already and that the assassins would win for sure, so I lost all spirit.

Sanae

Staff member
Suddely XD? I was always active in this game :p Just tried to add on to the spamfest that was going on *glares* XD The most posting yesterday was due to trying not to let the thread die until Nagi was able to get on ^__^

As for Emmie attacking Miya, wasn't that because Miya started attacking her first xD? I may have missed something, but I recall that being done forst XD

(Keeping out of AG stuff out of the AG thread)

Ah, alright ^^ That makes sense, Shadow ^^ Like I said, I just skimmed since there was so much going back and forth with the two ^__^;;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Something called PM conversations ^^[/QUOTE]

and since I wouldn't know who has pm conversations with who, I can't say anything on the subject~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Right... because asking for your goal should logically lead you to conclusion that I didn't have it, and with Wolf saying how assassins weren't there Day 1, yeah >.>

[quote name='Emeralda']Right... because asking for your goal should logically lead you to conclusion that I didn't have it, and with Wolf saying how assassins weren't there Day 1, yeah >.>[/QUOTE]

Nope, not that. Do note your the only one who asked me for it ^^ When I play as an assassin, if I see a shot like you had now, you got lots of free info from me without anything to risk mostly. Also, you should know by know that my playstyle is based on my gut feeling and not logic.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no no sanae emmie accused me of cheating first then called me a liar when I explained....

ask Viva he knows

and seriously

I have no interest in what members are doing xD

I just use it so I can lay down or watch anime without being auto logged off...`

lol

Glad that I used my ultimate skill, but alas the assassin faction won. ._.

My targets were Hadriel for being obvious assassin, johnzy for being able to block my attack on day 1, which made him suspicious from my pov, and ShadowWolf because I had no idea who else to pick, so I picked the weakest one because the game was close to the end; investigator tends to be weak; Kulitman was an investigator also. He had only 10% hit rate, so yeah. lol sorry lol xD

Thanks for the awesome ability, Wolf; I thought I was gonna die by that kamikaze skill, not other player. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.