so yea

no more about it please

I'm asking everyone to drop that

you can discuss everything else

and please

dont' even discuss it in segawa

or anywhere else

thank you

*added the disclaimer so people will know I will tell.... I don't like this.... its just as easy to ignore it as it is to cry about it so please ignore!*

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
For the record, about the unbalance comments, I don't see it.

Sure there was a crap ton of killing going on, but look at the end results:

Last Day was 2 assassins, 2 Villagers.

In 3 Days, we killed 3 Assassins, including the leader.

Day 1 was a total failure and our lynches were a total failure. If we had taken sometime to think earlier on in the game, the villagers had a equal shot at winning this game. Even more so if we took sometime on Day 3 to think about other assassins and tried to target them (No one would have guessed Sanae, though they might randomly attack her for not posting too much until that day and maybe someone would have randomly attacked emmie like they always do). I mean we had suspected Hadriel a full day earlier before we took any actions against him. There were a bunch of areas that if the villagers improved on, we could have won. So lets stop putting the blame all on the host and start thinking about what we could have done instead.

BTW: About the LVP, Didn't Avan protect Emmie from dying on Day 1? Not to mention get killed for shouting the name of the head assassin on Day 1? I mean that sounds LVP material to me, sure Aker didn't do anything, but he didn't save an assassin and get himself killed in the process, without even knowing it. Lol :3

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']

BTW: About the LVP, Didn't Avan protect Emmie from dying on Day 1? Not to mention get killed for shouting the name of the head assassin on Day 1? I mean that sounds LVP material to me, sure Aker didn't do anything, but he didn't save an assassin and get himself killed in the process, without even knowing it. Lol :3[/QUOTE]

Emmie wasnt an assassin on day 1 nyah only Keima was an assassin, the day I died, I sent a list of those I thought was assassins to Wolf, now that the game ended, I had 2 correct, where I had Kiyo and Nagi mixed, so I had Kiyo lynched to figure it out or not. Sanae was the one I didnt thought was an assassins =/

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Emmie wasnt an assassin on day 1 nyah only Keima was an assassin[/quote]All assassins were in game since day 1, Wolf lied in the thread.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
How do you guys feel about the GM randomly telling truth and lies though? I think it's interesting and you can't believe everything the GM says. Then again, there are some basics things that should not be lied, and I was really surprised when Wolf announced that only Keima was there day 1. It was kinda... awkward.

Well, I tend to enjoy it more if the host warns the players before hand that not all his announcements are true... otherwise I'd have to be paranoid and except every single detail ,which can be a lie... it would just be easier not to say it at all D: well personal beliefs anyways. Also Viva, just saying I wasnt alone on stunning Miyako on day 1 ^^

i just wanna say that the reason i didn’t post was because i was new and confused not because i was an assassin hahah:) and congratulations to my fellow assassins u guys were great and I have great admiration for u guys haha:)

and i was happy i died sorry but i was haha:)

i just wanna say that the reason i didn’t post was because i was new and confused not because i was an assassin hahah:) and congratulations to my fellow assassins u guys were great and I have great admiration for u guys haha:)

and i was happy i died sorry but i was haha:)

uhh, yeah

tip...

not posting = max. suspicion on you being an assassin...

so try to post and argue next time...

[quote name='Kyouko Sakura']uhh, yeah

tip...

not posting = max. suspicion on you being an assassin...

so try to post and argue next time...[/QUOTE]

Didnt help me :3 and yeah active discussion = always good

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Didnt help me :3 and yeah active discussion = always good[/QUOTE]

too bad for you...

alright thanx i will haha now i know what's going on well somewhat haha:)

no prob...

oh yeah not posting two things can happen;

either you die by lynch/kill abilities or forgotten til late game....

but, most of the time it's the former

[quote name='Kyouko Sakura']too bad for you...

no prob...

oh yeah not posting two things can happen;

either you die by lynch/kill abilities or forgotten til late game....

but, most of the time it's the former[/QUOTE]

haha k i will post more but not that much either hhahah:) well they sure didn't forget about me haha:)

[quote name='Kyouko Sakura']same is also true with posting...

[basing from my experience]

being TOO active without giving anything relevant or accusing someone w/o proof attracts as much suspicion as lurking(not posting)..

<= partial newbie[/QUOTE]

haha k i will find my proof hahah:) it’s good to hear from someone who's a partial newbie this way i won’t do what i did before and get on it haha I’m going to listen u haha thanx again:)

Sanae

Staff member
Mew, I killed a Tsundere day one, but they weren't important xD

At Avan@ Of course she would survive.. Homura always does ^__~

You know Sanae, I investigated you onm day 3. You made me suspect of you by defending johnzy. Emmie's treachery had made me suspect of her and your debating in their defense made m,e suspect of you. Actually I was correct.

Emmie

Hadriel

Johnzy

Sane

Were the assassins. To sad I died in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.