[Discussion Thread] Valkyria Chronicles [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

The Black Blood

[YOUTUBE]SDlIEhLozDg[/YOUTUBE]

______________________________________________________________​

In 1935 E.C., the continent of Europa is dominated by two superpowers: The Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance in the east and a commonwealth of loosely allied democracies known as the Atlantic Federation in the west. The economies of both powers depend on a precious multi-purpose mineral called Ragnite. Its growing scarcity results in the Empire declaring war on the Federation, sparking the Second Europan War. The Empire uses its military superiority to quickly put the Federation on the defensive. Emboldened by their progress and momentum, the Empire decides to invade the neutral Principality of Gallia to seize its rich Ragnite deposits. Alas, the Federation strikes back in the least expected moment and also seeks to claim Galia. Galia itself is not defenceless, as it boast the best tacticians and soldiers. With the rumours of Valkyrur freely rampaging the fields searching for something and unrest in all cities, will destruction be the only conclusion?

RULES

During the "day", people debate over the identity of the assassins. Votes are cast and the person with most votes dies.

During the "night", the assassins debate how to conquer the world. Their leader takes the discussion under consideration and issues proper orders.

People WILL die.

1. Everyday everyone debates on the possible identity of the Assassins and then votes, and the person with a majority of votes dies; blank votes do not count toward the final result; in case of ties, no one dies. Majority towards a kill does not include people who didn't vote.
2. If you're signing up, be sure to log in and vote every other day, at the very least. Anyone inactive for any two days will be killed.
3. You may mention your secret role in the thread. However, whether people believe you or not, is another case. Especially that there's always someone with a goal of killing you.
4. Everyone is given a unique identity and there are no public identities. If you wish to act according to your role or not is up to you.
5. Roles will be revealed upon death.
6. Posting screenshots and typeshots of your role is banned
7. Publicly gathering people’s roles is discouraged. This is not what the game is about. You will fail anyway.
8. Once you die you MAY NOT post any more in the assassin game thread or any related thread, and are forbidden to discuss the game in public in other threads. If you do you are banned from playing in the next assassin game (meaning you will have to wait until the game after that before you can play again).
9. To destroy a faction, you don't need to kill all the members. In most cases it's enough to kill the leader, but care, it won't be easy.
10. When sending PMs, it would be nice to use a PM protocol. AG Ability Day X for abilities, AG Other for questions etc.

11. Normal Victory is achieved through destroying the Black Blood Rebellion
12. The 3 countries may achieve a supreme victory by being the last nation standing and dealing the finishing blow to the Rebellion
13. The Rebellion wins when all the Emperors die.
14. Valkyrur's victory conditions remain same and hidden.
15. The Death Goddess is in play and she will manipulate you to your deaths.

__________________________________________________ ____________​

Systems

This isn't a complicated game, but there are some quirks here and there.

If your ability says it costs Action Points, don't worry, you regain 1 AP a day. So if you spent 3 AP on a skill and had 3 AP max, than you will start with 1 AP the next day.
Bullets work on a similar basis, but you regain only 1 per 2 days.

Armour classes:
Light armour troops don't have any defenses, but have a slight chance to evade attacks
Heavy armour soldiers are equipped with fine heavy armour and helmets and normal attacks that hit will in most cases only destroy their armour. After that, they are considered as Light Armour troops.
Tanks are in play, and those require serious damage before being taken down. Or a lynch~
Valkyrurs are tough super elite badasses and you are pretty much fucked up no matter if they attack you or you attack them.

Soldier Classes are being used mostly to define the turn in which they use their abilities, but don't worry, in most cases everyone will be able to launch their attack, unless they have first strike. For example, Fencers are fastest, while Lancer and Sniper classes are on the very end.

There is a 10% to ambush a player and gain an ability power up whenever you use an ability against a player who is using an ability on a different target. The ambush chance increases by 10% for every other player targeting the same target.

The game itself loosely follows the Video Game, or should I say, it's based in the same Valkyriaverse. Don't expect everything to be obvious, because nothing seems real and everyone lies, even me.

Players:

0. Emeralda - Death Goddess
1. Kawaii Yui - Alicia Melchiott - Valkyrur
2. PiFace314 - Cordelia Gi Randgriz - Empress pf the Principality of Galia
3. TheRazyChan - Dahau - the imperial Alliance
4. kero_69 - Lord Maximilian - Emperor of the Imperial Alliance
5. â™*tsukikoâ™* - Zig - the Imperial Alliance
6. chronicle_ - Isara Gunther -the Principality of Galia
7. Mystic - Alliase - Valkyrur
8. Avan - Lydia Agute - the Black Rebellion
9. Foreverava - Elena of Thousand Blades - the Atlantic Federation
10. Viv�L�Dementi� - Black Knight Welkin Gunther - the Black Blood Rebellion
11. Sanae - Balthazar Avarice - the Atlantic Federation
12. Kamil - Dominique Halsberg - the Atlantic Federation
13. Amulet Shade - Marina Wulfstan - the Principality of Galia
14. Anonymous - Irene Ellet - the Principality of Galia
15. RIG - Berthold Gregor - the imperial Alliance
16. HoshiCherry - Lord Percy von Ravenloft - the Atlantic Federation
17. Johnzy - Victor von Ravenloft - the Atlantic Federation
18. --Pal-- - Radi Jaeger - The Imperial Alliance
19. Crestham - Eleonora vi Britannia - Empress of the Atlantic Federation
20. Acky - Brigitte Stark - the Principality of Galia
21. EroLussion - Eve the Nameless Witch - Ancient Valkyrur [CAPTURED]
22. Wolfnagi - Johann Oswald Eisen - the imperial Alliance
23. raison d'etre - Largo Potter - the Principality of Galia
24. Kagemusha - William Grey - the Atlantic Federation
25. Crom - Selvaria Bles - Valkyrur

Day 1 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=2417#post2417
Day 2 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=3333#post3333
Day 3 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=4347#post4347
Day 4 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=5234#post5234
Day 5 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=5927#post5927
Day 6 post: http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?p=6377#post6377

Well, if it's even LOOSELY based on the game, I'm assuming that the Gallians are goodies, which means that the people from the other country (Randgriz, I believe) are the villains. At least, that's MY thinking.

Yup. So the baddies would be...

Selvaria

Emperor.... Oh gosh, I've forgotten his name now. ARGH.

I know the goodies would be, like, Alicia, Welkin, Isara, Rosie, Largo, etc.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

emmie could alway mess with our minds though... and make the assassins someone we wouldn't expect.... so think they know eachother those assassins?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I don't see any specific rule against it, however I am not 100% sure. The fact that is say Night/Day and Sanae said that Night Mode typically means only "Assassins" can talk via pm, so I'm confused xD

Edit: Ninja'ed

Haha, alright.

Still... what do we discuss now?

I mean, with 25 people, I highly, HIGHLY doubt the number of bad guys there could be. Can't be more than... four? Five, perhaps? No more than that. SO...

Selvaria

The Emperor

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Johann Oswald Eisen, Radi Jaeger, Berthold Gregor, Selvaria Bles, & Maximilian Gaius Von Reginrave.

I believe those are your assassins, if wikipedia is correct.

Well right now I'm guessing there are an even amount of all classes. So I guess what it would mean is we can guess who is remaining after taking in account the main protags and antags and then just figure out the rest.

Some general questions:

-Is this based on VC or VC2? Or the Japanese-only VC3?

-How many AP/Bullets do we start with?

-I don't get this day/night thing again. Is there an actual distinction or is it just like in the MF ones where "night" is just the time when the Day Post happens?

-When is the day post?

Also, I believe each of the three nations would have about the same numbers from "Last nation alive wins"

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Kamil - The Day/Night thing is the same as MF, it was just a general description made by Cat.

I think AP/Bullets is up to your character, so everyone is different.

[quote name='Kamil']Some general questions:

-Is this based on VC or VC2? Or the Japanese-only VC3?

-How many AP/Bullets do we start with?

-I don't get this day/night thing again. Is there an actual distinction or is it just like in the MF ones where "night" is just the time when the Day Post happens?

-When is the day post?

Also, I believe each of the three nations would have about the same numbers from "Last nation alive wins"[/QUOTE]

Based on VC only, kamil.

Day post is when Emmie tells us it is.

Plus, she distinctly said ASSASSINS. Meaning it ain't a free-for-all.

Status
Not open for further replies.