Dream of Mirrors (OOC/Registration)

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Rumors speak of a city of crystal that appears in the valley where the mountains meet the desert. A vast city, with glittering spires, but not a soul in the streets...
Each of you, for your own reasons, has been drawn to this place, this City of Mirrors. Here you will see reflections of what might have been, and what yet may be. But beware of your reflection, one of you as you are... the Reflection resents the Real... Can you escape the Dream, before it turns to a Nightmare?
---------------------------------
Alright, this is a very loosely-plotted roleplay I'm trying, the full premise will be revealed as we go.
Profile, we're going to keep fairly simple.

Name:
Race:
Powers/Magic:
Weapons:
Personality (optional):
Appearance (optional):

Anything else you deem necessary can be divulged over the course of the RP, whether through description or dialogue.

Yeah, I'm bad at this kind of thing, bear with me.

Registered players

Red the Alternate (Jest)
Jake Falcon (Jest)
Tai Sabath (Jest)
Crais Magen (Elly)
Keith Williers (Elly)
Kayla Morehouse (Lovely)
Cornelia Shepard (Shadowwolf)
Taylor Hiss (Choco)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Not sure if we can post yet.... Hoping we can, if not then I'm sorry I'll delete this post, OTL. xD;;
Seems interesting, I'll join.... Have to come up with a chara first. ><

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Khm..

So this will be the general discussion / sheet role thread? And of course you will put one more thread for an actual game? Right?

And can i move it to the Adventure Land ? Cos i would suggest you start your first role play there.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Khm..

So this will be the general discussion / sheet role thread? And of course you will put one more thread for an actual game? Right?

And can i move it to the Adventure Land ? Cos i would suggest you start your first role play there.
Yes, yes, and go ahead, do it.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Name: Red the Alternate
Race: Alternate being (Can change his species, but not the colors of red and black that species will sport)
Powers/Magic: Cellular Manipulation- Red has the ability to manipulate his cells and crystallize them into an indestructible material in which he uses as projectiles. In addition, Red has the ability to manipulate the cells of others, but only if there's a large enough cut on their body for him to do so, as skin cells can't be manipulated. But when he does, he can either absorb their blood to add to his own, or heal at a quick rate.
Use of Magic: Seeing a how his brother's a powerful sorcerer, Red has trained in the magic arts to fight against him, his magic is mostly in seals and energy.
Giver of immortality/Reincarnation/Resurrection: As immortality's core, Red has power over life and can use it to resurrect, reincarnate, and grant immortality or take it away. But, to keep him from abusing this power, Xaruso, the first god of Death, set 3 rules that must be followed no matter what. 1. Immortality given must be semi, in that they can be killed but are ageless. 2. Immortality must be given only after a brutal test of the mortal's worth. So far, none have passed that test, and only a few actually survived. 3. All resurrection and reincarnations must only happen once per person. If someone has been reincarnated or resurrected, and died a second time, they're gone for good. No exceptions.
Weapons: Crimson Destruction- Two scimitar swords made of his crystal blood, has 3 forms in which the other two are made when he combines the two swords together.
Ragnarok and Catoblepas- Two marks of overwhelming power burned on to the back of his two hands, hidden by his fingerless gloves. These two symbols are the Greek letters of Omega, representing the power of creation and destruction. Should they both be used at once, Red will gain unimaginable power, but at the cost of his life.

Name: Jake Falcon
Race: Human
Powers/Magic: Manipulation over reality, manipulating the reality around him to a point where he can gather energy from it to use as projectiles or methods of summoning, or even illusions that are quite real. However, Reality has boundaries and rules, limits that keeps the possible and impossible separated. Jake can only manipulate what is possible to manipulate, meaning he can manipulate a small area to make an illusion of of a flower field, but he can't make an entire city become a twisted bizarre hell. Also, the power is an exterior one, so he can't manipulate the reality within and around himself. (He can't camouflage.) Of course another very common side-effect: The draining of energy, in which a human only has so much of.
Weapons: Chameleon (x2)- A pair of shape-shifting weapons. The real form of this weapon's a stick with buttons. The weapon's shape depends widely on the buttons that are pressed. Any copied weapon is weaker then the original.

Name: Tai Sabath
Race: Human....sort of.
Powers/Magic: Besides his overwhelming wisdom, Tai has the power of the stars, to use their power as energy.
Weapons: 7-star sword- Tai's signature weapon; a beautiful sword with the power of the stars within. Like Red's Crimson Destruction, the 7-star sword has 3 forms: Zweihander, Dual-wielding, and the 7-Star Cannon.

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Name: Craïs Magen
Race: He looks human enough... wonder if that's just a ruse?
Age: He seems to be in his late twenties or early thirties... but can you really deduce that from appearance only?
Gender: He does look a little bit both of both, daen adrogyne... Nope, definitely a male.
Powers/Magic: Craïs, being a sorcerer, has a vast amount magicks and spells in his reportoire, not to mention skill in using it under his belt.
Weapons: He can indeed conjure a blade or two... but those fall under magic.

I do suppose you know him already, though. Something new to you, perhaps...
Name: Keith Williers
Race: Human
Powers/Magic: The SIN Weapon Iscariot that has replaced his left arm grants Keith some abilities... all meant to tear the existence around it asunder.
Weapons: -see Powers/Magic-

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Finished, hope it's ok. :3

------
Name: Kayla Morehouse
Race: Mostly Human
Powers/Magic: Persuasion--She can easily get people to see her way, and make others do as she wants
Electricity--She can control electricity of many forms, from lightning to electricity of regular items. Kayla can hack into computers, turn off security systems and open locks quickly.
Weapons: An electric whip, she found in laying around and "borrowed" it. She doesn't use it often, and it can change forms into a belt.
Appearance: Kayla has auburn-brown hair that's a bit longer than shoulder-length. She's of medium build, a bit athletic but not too much so. Her eyes are a green-hazel color, they change as her moods do; a bright green when she's happy to a murky dark hazel when she's angry.

Name: Cornelia Shepard
Species: half breed
Creature: Valkyria who uses shaman poers
Weapon: Lance of Longinus, Longsword, Scatterbow
Powers/ magic: Firstly, she has the power of flight. She has enhanced speed and reations, while her responding time is almost instantaneous. She has a slight overhuman strength. As she had studied some of the art of shamanism, a completely natural-based magic. She is able to use minor healing powers, create traps and weapons with the nature around, have area reconaissance, speaking with the animals and even a slight magical power to cpoy a natural ability of an animal and place it on a weapon. Example: Cobra;s poison on her sword

Appearance:

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
@Shadowolf's character is accepted.

Now, my character. Then we'll crank this bad boy up.

Name: Taylor Hiss
Race: Human (sort of)
Powers/Magic: Creation and control of elemental fire. (For those bearing with my other appearances, this setting's gonna lock down his other powers)
Weapons: "Smoke"
& "Mirror" -- A pair of swords that can be joined together into one larger blade, each blade can be used independently, and as a focus for Taylor's pyro abilities.
"Komodo's Snipe" -- A sniper's rifle, possessed by the spirit of the sniper who owned it before him. Disruptive to immortals and entities of magical nature, though the extent of the damage is still dependent on one's aim...