Gender Confusion

Sanae

Staff member
Have you ever mistaken a member's gender here or any other forums? If so, who did you gender confuse (and why if there is a reason)?

I haven't encountered too many gender confusion off of SSA (lol), but there has been a couple on MF/here xD Although, I'm not certain about some here O_O; I guess, here we go...

Rah: I thought you were a girl for some reason when I first joined MF. Not saying you acted like a girl or anything, but I may have thought you were someone else xD;

Zloli: I thought Zlol was a girl at some point xD It may have been his set lol

Levian: I thought you were a guy.. It was mostly from the name XD I know another Levi.. Leviathan that is a guy and I guess there was that association lol

Avan: I think/thought you were a guy, but was never really sure >_< xD

Wolfnagi: I thought you were a girl for quite a while xD It may have been due to your sets lol

Cana: I'm assuming you are a guy, but I could be totally wrong
If so, my apologize xD;;;

Viva, Aker, Johnzy, Volt, Ataraxia, Razy, Cresty, and some others.. I assume were/are guys xD

I'm sorry if I got anyone's genders wrong xD;

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, longest running trap would probably be Jarrett with a stunning score of me thinking for over 2 years he was a girl. Forevera comes in quite close with silver. Then there is a huge gap and Haddy comes in with 2 months worth bronze medal.

Sanae

Staff member
Haha, I bet Jerr had lots of people confused.. Especially, when he became Lightnight with the pink name lol Forever, I think I may have thought he was a girl as well lol His name just shouted out,"I"M A GIRL@" @_@

I actually never knew Haddy until MT, sooo I'm not sure if I would ahve thought he was a girl xD Although, Hadriel sounds guyish to me

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307073918' post='144806']

Rawr, longest running trap would probably be Jarrett with a stunning score of me thinking for over 2 years he was a girl. Forevera comes in quite close with silver. Then there is a huge gap and Haddy comes in with 2 months worth bronze medal.

[/quote]

I could have continued fooling you, but I was tired of tricking people. Most of the people over at MF (who aren't here) still think I'm a girl though.

Also, I also thought Levian was a guy for some time, until she told me about her pregnancy drama over at MF.

I also thought Cana was a girl at first, due to the name.

And I never got tricked by Jarrett. Karrett maybe, but not Jarrett, since I thought his name sounded like a guy's name.

And what's the relation between Jarrett and Karrett anyway?

Sanae

Staff member
*Looks around* Jarr and Karr are indeed two separate entities ^^ Jarrett=guy and Karret=girl ^^ Karrett is more known as Zhongy from AE and SSA ^^ She did pretend to be a guy on IM for a while xD; I thought it was pretty funny and tired my best not to spill the beans lol

Sanae

Staff member
Haha, yeah xD Jerr's an easy troll target xD We all have picked on him about one thing or another lol I guess the mind games stemmed from AE xD I think she even had someone change her name to Jarrett when Jarrett changed his name to Lightning xD

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Oh yes I have. I've mistaken quite a lot of members' genders on MF. Not sure about MT/MC though xD But all I know is that a lot of members mistook me as a guy

Sanae

Staff member
Eeks, I would be one of them xD; Here though, because I never knew you on MF xD

Who all did you confuse over there if I may ask xD? Oh yeah, I thought Trinity Moon was a girl.. xD;

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Hehe. So you've thought that I was a guy too?

Umm, Cypress Ash, AutumnWolf, Baka Fluffy, Chaos Reaper. They're the only ones I remember currently xD

Sanae

Staff member
Yeah... It may be the username that got me xD

I remember someone actually thought I was a guy XD Not sure how to take that lol

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dark O_O I've never thought you were a guy for some reason >.>" I dunno... Ooh Sanae lol I was confused a bit when you became my mamma and Amulet aswell XD then I was like Ooh so one of them is a guy
so thn i asumed out of you two you were the guy >.<" (coz Amulet sounded more femal like than Sanae XD) lool but apperently you are just both girls 8D

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307109183' post='145039']

Rawr, want a Batman gender? No one would question you being Gundam manly anymore.

[/quote]

Hah yeah, thats atually a good I idea. I didnt even think of that.

Not like I could anyways because I'm a machin-- I mean tired.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='HappyNisa' timestamp='1307107655' post='145001']

Dark O_O I've never thought you were a guy for some reason >.>" I dunno... Ooh Sanae lol I was confused a bit when you became my mamma and Amulet aswell XD then I was like Ooh so one of them is a guy
so thn i asumed out of you two you were the guy >.<" (coz Amulet sounded more femal like than Sanae XD) lool but apperently you are just both girls 8D

[/quote]

Hehe. You're pretty good at guessing people's gender then :]

[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307108708' post='145033']

How about me? Anyone confuse me for a girl? Its totally possible.

[/quote]

LMAO. Nayyyyy, not for me xD

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307108708' post='145034']

Har har~ a pirates life for me 8D

<--- thought Dark was a guy. =/

[/quote]

Really?
You fell for the trick lol.

[quote name='moi' timestamp='1307122809' post='145201']

I thought d9t and R were guys. As for all the traps... they make things fun.

[/quote]

Oh yes. Being a trap is totally cool xD I thought you knew I was a girl all along though.