Gender Confusion

The few times i saw you post on MF that's what I thought, but then when I got to MT I realized you weren't since you and insane were such lovebirds.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Hehe. Well, I was trying to act like one. Wait, I am still trying to act as if I'm a boy xD I don't really mind my gender known on MT that's why xD And it started when I posted in the boys vs girls thread.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='dark_9tails' timestamp='1307133368' post='145337']

LOL Really, Viva? I thought you might be thinking that I'm a gay xD

[/quote]

Nahh, your original signature was a give away~

I thought Darky was a guy, due to the Renji avatar and partly my hope that there would be more guy GFXers here. Still, girl Darky is cool.

Oh and I thought Sircuss was a guy too.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307133498' post='145343']

Nahh, your original signature was a give away~

[/quote]

LOL. I see xD But there were actually some members who thought I was a gay O_O Lmao.

@ Adry: Hehee. I like to use male sets that's why
Lol. Thanks

Wut? Sircuss ain't a guy? O_O

Sanae

Staff member
These gender confusion would have came before gender icons/status xD Or, sometimes, people just overlook them. Then again, are you sure people aren't lying xD?

Once I think of it, I thought Insane was a girl when I first met him lol I thought Sircuss was a guy as well.. Never really talked to them though

Lol, Nisa
I still love you

I thought viva was a girl (because of the name) guess I'm not very observant because it says he's a guy right below his avatar when he posts.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='moi' timestamp='1307153921' post='145678']

I thought viva was a girl (because of the name) guess I'm not very observant because it says he's a guy right below his avatar when he posts.

[/quote]

Is that why you motorboated me? xDD

:3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1307155078' post='145700']

Wait, she did?!!

[/quote]

She tried xDD

[quote name='moi' timestamp='1307156115' post='145720']

no, I was pretty sure you were a dude at that point, but I wanted to try anyway XD

[/quote]

Lol, well now I can say a girl has motorboated me xDDD