General Bug Reports

Sanae

Staff member
It could be :-? The thing is, Blue and Orange worked fine (without the extra scrolling) on old MT :-?

Emmie suggested fiddling around with my resolution and setting it higher seemed to help, buut it made font on various sites pretty small xD;;

hmmm not sure this belongs here, but I'll give it a shot anyway. The 'most users online at once' thing seems to reset often... more than once a day, so it never reflects the real number of how many were ever online at once.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm .__. when you click on the amount of replies in a thread. You can normally see what members post most but now the names are gone and just the amount of posts are visible (but yeah when you click on that number you can figure out who the postcount is from) but yeah still I like being able to see who are topposters in some thread ahah so yeah I'd like it if the usernames just show up :/

I use GoogleChrome

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
It would appear we're having a technical difficulty, It seems that the Site keeps disconnecting and reconnecting again. Second time now. It's definitely not my connection, since all other sites seem to work fine. Just this one....Very odd.

EDIT: 3rd time now.

Sanae

Staff member
*Poke Poke*

Was there any fix ups going on earlier today (yesterday)? I tried finding more post through my drop down box when I click my name, but it wouldn't go :(

It seems fine now, but I'm just kinda wondering if it's an on and off thing or does it happen to any others? I'm on Konata Skin ^__^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ehh, guys, seriously, I have no idea what she did on MF and I don't care. So far she was ok here, except that you guys keep picking on her. I already had to infract Aidan, and I'm not happy about that.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
lol u srs infract Aidan?

LMFAO

Dwbt.
@Bloodrazor

Yeah, she said it was karma or something to which I responded with "Pot meet kettle. It's black!"

As I told her, it was worth it because I had to finally say something. I was pretty tame considering in the end CoL and I made peace. Don't think that could've happened otherwise..

Other than that though, it is pretty funny. I have a record! On my way to building up my forum cred.