General Discussion

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
No it is not correct

Sure. i will play a Valkyrie. I suggest a Wolf Mountain theme. I would probably make it in the Adventure Land.

It is a Mountain were all supernaturals are accepted. There will be large events.And this kind is permitting somekind of godmodding, just when fighting against the horde characters. You can show off your fightingg skills and such

Did you make this RP on MF? Because I could swear I have signed myself up for this a few years ago o_O' like a sense of dejavu xD

Yeah I understand ahaha but what I meant is that you have these charity causes that raise money so people that are very sick can go on vacation~~ so not hte going is the charitiy par tbut the people giving money so they CAN go xD

But yeah social inempt lol that might be better than a scary deadly desease XD ahah makes it possible to move around with your chara's xD not that they are to weak to do anything lol but socially akward that's perfect 8D ahaha i think lool

Oooooh! it makes more sense now xD haha yeah~ But I imagined these abnormal people to not exactly be that happy for this camp. It would be like forcing them to socialize but maybe Im casting stereotypes... I just love socially awkward people xD

Hmm but we already have loots of supernatural stuff going on at the moment :/
Agreed to this but we can have multiple RPs no?

Is there anyone interested in a free-form roleplay? With no specific goal? There will be a certain setting but whatever else will be up to the roleplayers. As a GM I would however sometimes make events. So yeah that's it ^^ I'd appreciate if you guys answered :3
Hell yes.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
GAH! *Looks around* How long has this been here for?

In terms of Wolf Mountain, my apologies, while I do love that you made it free-plot, I'm not into W&Vs. With all the W&Vs I've seen on RPG and the like, it kind of tarnished it for me. ...Not to mention the general idea being 25% Tarnished by Twilight, 25% Tarnished by lack of really "Outside the box" Originality, and 50% Tarnished by it's overall overuse.

HOWEVER! I DO have one or two character that may fit into it, one of which is the leader of a powerful 7-man organization, corrupted son of one of my main characters, and champion of the "Origin of Destiny", so I suppose I'll look at it, but I can't promise to join.

That said, I do have other RPs in mind for this place, Two of them are as close to "Free" as you're going to get. However, I'm putting one of them in the Casual Section, and ONLY one....for now.

One's is an Original Post-apocalyptic RP, (Outside-the-box Original) involving entire dimensions changing dramatically for the worse.

The other's a free-plot RP. It's only plot point: The Origins. I think Omni would piss his pants in excitement because he knows what RP I'm talking about. ;3

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Not exactly to that extent, my dear Jest. More like curious how it'd turn out here, with no Mark or Lunar around.
And hush you about my gender, I'd rather keep to that Trap image I'm trying to give off.

And another note, Jest dared me to post a RP to Thanatos' Dungeon section... sounds like a challenge, I just might if I get off my lazy arse and back to work. Something for y'all to look forward to~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure if I can handle a Thanatos Dungeon section .__. well actually, I'm pretty sure I can't handle it ^^" but lol I'd looove you read the rp xD