General Discussion

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I think Kero got confused and thought this was the AG General Discussion.
Cause both threads are called General Discussion (and if you look quickly while in New Posts section, you don't notice a difference)

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=32]kero_69[/MENTION]: ...Is that Mukuro Rankuro in your Avatar?

And I might take a while to post up my CSs. ...I have about 8 I'm joining with on Wolf Mountain after all. ^_^

Oh and I almost forgot about a 3rd RP I might bring to this: Basically, A rat race for a mysterious and overwhelming power, one that made entire world tear themselves apart finding.

Xiga

I was told to mention this here o_O

Wouldn't it be awesome if we made an roleplay where everyone made a character, then we all had a character swap and played someone elses character? It would force you to look deper into a characteristics andd movements and such and evolve your roleplaying skills?

If anyone has an Idea for an actual roleplay I am willing to host it and drive it foward(Unless I get an Idea of my own before)

I know twoo that are interested in joining; [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] and [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]

I could try that, I've kinda wanted to try RPing again for a while and I do like that sort of thing...

As for the plot, you could make it doubly complicated and have body switching inside as well; basically like you get assigned someone else's appearance and a different someone else's personality. Mad chaos ensues... It could then just be a simple world unremarkable in any other way, or a small town that was subject to a government experiment or something. Maybe a wizard did it for the lulz.

The main problem with the entire concept being the fact that all joining has to be done in bursts, unless the body switching happens multiple times... Which would also be quite interesting...

Xiga

Oh... Awesome. Let me work on a post for it soon... Ill give myself to the weekend of this week. Okay?

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] [MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] [MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]

Thats okay?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woop YES I would like to join!!! omg that must be soo much fun 8D ahaha XD

but well I have to go for a bit now ><
Lily I'll post when I get back okay!!!!!

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Xiga i seriously like your idea. <.< It is cool.

Could you pm me the general details of how you imagined it?

I would appriciate it. And count me in for the rp also. :p

And i ll ask Shadow wut he thinks. After all he is the General in here. <3