Hate Hate everywhere

arent you tired of people of hating each other like me?

why cant people just like each other?

why do they hate others so easily?

is it that hard to forgive and forget when someone did something incredibly wrong to you?

to hate someone till you wish him/her will die?

to hate someone till you really want to kill the individual?

i can never comprehend why certain people hate certain people....

so brings me back to my 1st question....

arent you tried of people hating each other?

I dont hate people to the point I want them dead... yet D: but then again, there were people I wished were dead, since they defile the oxygen we breath. There are various reasons for people to hate each other, and it have always been like this. Its human nature for someone to be a bitch, all we can do is live with it.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
i use to think i cant hate anybody.

seems like i actually can.

My sister..

MY school mates

80% of the people here

well the only real hate i have is for two people..

the rest are dislikes....

i guess im just the type of guy people enjoy picking on.....and as a result i have come to dislike things....

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
This is one question that remains unanswered for me as well. It's tiring to hate someone, especially since there will be consequences in the future. I've found it much easier to tolerate a person rather than to hate on them. I think hating is about really really disliking a person to the point that you would really wish that person never entered your life, ever. The consequences of hating a person who's already entered your life is that people who know both of you may do things, and sometimes situations get awkward when you're with a group of people together.

We need Lelouch~

But in all seriousness, this isn't an easy topic to discuss, and I doubt you'll get an answer that will satisfy you. Simply put... There can't be good without evil. It's just how it is...

On the net it's easier to express oneself, especially because there won't be any real repercussions. 4chan is the prime example. Surf it for a while. You'll stop caring all together, or perhaps to a degree, in time...

Or maybe you'll just hate more? Who knows~

;3

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
The first question should be; what is hate?

After you have identify a clear axiological ethical basis, only then your next question become logically coherent.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hate,

It is one of human's basic emotion.

Without it, there will be no war and murders BUT it will also cause some declining growth and few effects I don't really understand...

As for me, sometimes I'm tired of hating the people.

But the passion for hatred itself is quite good.

Like how 60% of the world population hates JB (Yup, not going to say his name)

And also, HATERS WILL HATE!!!!!

[quote name='Rah']It's the opposite of "I LIKE YOU, WE'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND GO WELL ALONG FOREVER AND EVER!!".

Next question.[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXo3NFqkaRM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXo3NFqkaRM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Do people just wuv to hate or

people just hate to wuv?

Sanae

Staff member
Yes, yes I am ^__^

I don't hate anyone let alone really dislike them.. Even if they dislike me xD The way I see it, the reason why people hold grudges so so easily is, because they have been hurt alot in the past. They try to do the hurting first in order to guard their own heart from being hurt ^^ The thing is, the other may not have intentions of hurting the other, so the other tends to come off as an ass ^__^; In the end, they just draw hate to themselves, imo. One thing to remember is, not everyone is out to hurt you (not you as you, but in general) ^__^

If people keep this in mind, things may get better, but until people can let that type of thing go, it never will :\

On the topic of grudges and hate... Someone said they're not the type to hold grudges (this was on another site.. seen it on a couple actually lol), but yet they get mad at people for the smallest things.. Mostly, because the other didn't like the instrument they liked... So much for others being allowed to have their own opinions xD

[quote name='Kamil']Hate is more fun. It's also easier.

... What?[/QUOTE]

*rapes Kamil*

[quote name='leoblack9'][YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXo3NFqkaRM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qXo3NFqkaRM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Do people just wuv to hate or

people just hate to wuv?[/QUOTE]

Why does it sound like it's crying out "PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KILL ME NOW!!! D:"?

:3

@Sanae

tl;dr

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']arent you tired of people of hating each other like me?[/QUOTE]

Hm. Not really. Hating people is nice to me ^_^ and I do not know you so I won't hate you by now then.

If everyone likes each other, then that means there is peace and eternal peace isn't a good thing.

Hm. That I don't really know.

is it that hard to forgive and forget when someone did something incredibly wrong to you?

Yes, especially when he/she did something really nasty to me.

Hm. Depends on what he/she did to me. If it's something unforgivable, then yes, Else, no. xD

Nah. If I were to kill that particular person, I would go to jail. So no xD

Probably it's the same as certain people loving certain people.

arent you tried of people hating each other?

The answer would be no. It's amazing to hate people just like loving people xD

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']arent you tired of people of hating each other like me?

arent you tried of people hating each other?[/QUOTE]

I cannot say I feel the same as you. It's easier to hate someone rather than like them. I'll explain. Liking someone means that you have to find qualities in them that are not only acceptable but also, admirable maybe even lovable. However, to have those kinds of feelings would mean accepting someone for their good qualities as well as their faults. That's not an easy thing for humans to do. Hating is always so much easier than loving someone and so that is the modus operandi that many find easier to live with.

It is hard to forgive someone who has wronged oneself. It's even harder if someone does not possess the tools to forgive. I won't go on at length but a major road block for secular people when it comes to forgiveness is that they don't know how to forgive. It's hard for Christians too but it's nigh impossible if someone isn't shown "how" to forgive. Pain, anger, is not something that can just be swept under the rug and ignored. Those feelings have to be dealt with in a healthy manner. Not only must a person come to terms with their pain, they need to come to terms with the person or incident that caused it. Until all of those come into play forgiveness is not possible.

Christian though I am I am not perfect. I have had moments where I hated someone so much that I wanted them to die. Of course the issue with hatred is that it isn't very productive. The time you spent hating someone can be spent helping someone. Which way of thinking helps the most people? When you think about it that way it's rather easy to see how futile it is to hate others. But not everyone is willing to do that. Hatred becomes habit forming and when people develop habits they develop routines and once started they become exceedingly difficult to break.

I'm not going to say I'm tired of people hating each other simply because we haven't seen anything yet. Things are going to get even worse and the days ahead will make the hatred of previous generations seem subpar. If I got tired of people hating each other I'd never have the strength to get out of bed. The world is the way it is because people are the way they are. I can be depressed or I can live my life rebelling against that. Again, it's all about which is more productive.

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmm, I find it easier to like someone rather to hate them, but I suppose it depends more on who the other is :-?

What if the one you choose to hate is actually likable? You have to give effort to finding traits that are distasteful. Like I said, it depends on that individual themselves ^^

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Sanae']Hmmm, I find it easier to like someone rather to hate them, but I suppose it depends more on who the other is :-?

What if the one you choose to hate is actually likable? You have to give effort to finding traits that are distasteful. Like I said, it depends on that individual themselves ^^[/QUOTE]

Not really. Most of the time hating isn't rational. I sought to explain it in a rational manner but unfortunately, hatred rarely works that way. For example, you ask what if a person is truly likable then it would be hard to find traits to hate. Not really, because that would involve a person learning about the object of their hate to learn what those qualities are.

People can hate based on religion, color, gender, social class, and so forth. People often hate "without" even looking at qualities that are good or bad in that person to either justify or deny their hate. Of course nothing other than irredeemable sin can justify one's hate but again, most people who hate are only looking at what's on the surface (skin and so forth) so they don't take the time to even learn about the person they are hating.

This is a funny video, a bit of profanity so you've been warned, but this gives a whimsical but true account of why some people hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s714fQCfWk

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Yes I am tired of it, but I think hatred coexists with humanity. No human is perfect, therefore it is always easier to seek out imperfections in someone than their good points. Also humans are easily influenced by stereotypes, no matter how hard we try not to be influenced by it, and that can have a great influence on/contribute towards hating someone.

This is all purely my opinion btw. Responses are welcome but please refrain from insulting me. Thank you.