Madoka!!! (don"t read unless you watched you will be spoilered)

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date
[quote name='Graham Aker']still wondering where did homerun chan get teh bazookas[/QUOTE]

she stole them from the japanese, american, russian, and etc armories with her time freeze magic

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Tooru-chan']she stole them from the japanese, american, russian, and etc armories with her time freeze magic[/QUOTE]

...well her magic reaching limits is one thing...another is.

How she move em all?!

XD

i guess im too bored and is trying to find faults with the anime haha

finding faults in anime...just ruins it...>__>

a great anime with a nice enough ending!

thats it! end of story...urrgh -__-

now we turn our attentions to the fanarts which are still increasing!

while we wait for the slice of life edition.

[quote name='One Night']Im guessing her limits aren't just from being able to stop time. For example, she can leap pretty high. Plus, this is an anime, soo....[/QUOTE]

not only time, but also dimensions...

from the Nitroplus Staff blog:: If they were to try to settle things peacefully, things would have gone more like this.

Episode synopses: Kyouko comes to town, falls in love with Sayaka at first sight, unable to be honest with her, can do nothing but clash with her constantly. Some sources say these were produced by a staffer.

Finally saw the two last episodes... :3 Well I'm saddened that they allowed Madoka to gain the power of Gods simply by wishing for it on the cost of Homura's sacrifice >3> I had to create several cults in various realities and make us of the different levels of scientific technology to create a cell that evolves infinitas... Using the theory of The Lemniscate of Bernoulli and Booth (x2 + y2)2 − cx2 − dy2 with d < 0. When d = −c this coincides with the lemniscate of Bernoulli... Meeh, the ending was ok. I like when animes dont go all "happy go round" and everyone is happy blah blah. Realistic sacrifice to gain the greater good is the way to go!

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
The ending (Madoka's fate) is comparably very similar to SE Lain.

Although, I must say that Sayaka is the most tragic character of them all.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
In the end, in order to save Arisu, Lain become God.

But as a consequence of her omnipresence power, no one remember of her existence any longer.

Pretty much the same exact fate as Madoka, but with less kiddies stuff.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

>_<

well personally I don't see the ending sad at all yea it is bad that Homura can no longer see or touch the one she loves

but this way Madoka is always with her

always supporting her

always loving her

regardless of what happens

regardless of what she does

Madoka is always there for her

Madoka is always accepting her

Madoka is always loving her

^^

so to me this ending is more the special because it reminds me of

the people I lost

and the person I have

and it helps me think that as long as I remember them

as long as I don't let them die in my heart!

they are always with me

loving me

supporting me

encourgaing me

cheering for me ^^

maybe I'm just weird

but I saw this as a beautiful amazing end and I rank it as one of my Fav on par with Even the ending of Little Busters