Madoka!!! (don"t read unless you watched you will be spoilered)

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
So in the end, Madoka become an angel......

I always wonder, why can't she wish to be omni-potence like Kami Tenchi...........

4th wall aside, I really feel that Homura going back in time for many, many cycles ended with her not able to feel Madoka via her body (well, she still feel Madoka's presence) is kinda, nonequivalent.....

♣Kaname Madoka♣

............ Archer didn't do it for the one he loved!

Madoka did it for Homura

and now can be with her forever!

>_>

/fsnhater

xDDD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

nah xD

Madoka is like me

her only concern is Homura

so she watchs Homura all day

and dreams of the day that she gets to be with her again

even if that day will never come

its her only hope

her only dream

and just knowing that Homura loves her and is devoted to her

shes the most happy person in existance!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLOLZ resonance of solace xDDDD

but Love is more then Physical LOL

I can honestly say if Tsukiko ever died before me...

I would continue to be Devoted to her and only her xD

I will never love anyone but her!

and I feel thats teh same for Madoka and Homura

godofwar7

Archer made a wish to the throne heros to grant him the power to protect those around him. In the end his life came an end but he got what he wanted and was able to protect those around him.

But that was not the end for him as we was to continuously be pulled back into the world every time the world was in danger. no matter what he did, no matter how many times he saved the world, he only saw death and destruction and there is nothing he can do a bout it.

For Madoka she made a wish in order save Homura from her fate as well all other puella magis. She got her wish as witches were destroyed before they were ever born. But even if they were prevented from becoming witches, there lives were already at an end. she saw thousands of puella magis die across the ages. She could only save them from them from a worse fate than death. But ultimately she'll see that her wish was futile in nature. though she became a quote unquote god, witches only to be replaced by demons, the amount of suffering and grief i the world is still the same and theres nothing she can do about it.

[quote name='One Night']Madoka takes all the suffering though. Thats why there are no longer any witches. Just death.[/QUOTE]

witches got replaced by demons......

as seen in the final parts of the anime...

~~

I think the slice of life s2, may give us worse mind fucks or then again, i'll be grateful for it

In the final episode, Madoka ends up wishing to be able to go to all times and stop all witches from being born. This changes the very fabric of reality where Madoka is god that nobody remembers except for Homura. However, in this new reality, demons caused by distortions form, thus still giving Puella Magi purpose.

No suffering there or grief though. Demons are formed thanks to curses. There will always be suffering and despair around the world itself, but not when it comes down to magical girls. The worse scenario for them is death by demons. (sorry Sayaka)