Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
After reading everything, all I can conclude is that it is quite reasonable for us to eliminate Rina (voting Aidan for no apparent reason), and vote for Atsuko to be the Mayor (due to her dedication to the game) - unless someone can come out with a definitive assassin. Grandmatron and Kurenai Chan are still suspicious though.

Kaze Araki said:
Kurenai Chan are still suspicious though.
Please, do elaborate on your suspicion. Your suspicion yesterday was based purely on not knowing my style of playing. Are you still suspicious of me due to this?

Also, I really doubt that you can just pop in after having only made a few posts yesterday, throw up targets for lynch and mayor and expect everyone to follow. What are your justifications for voting goddo as mayor? Sure, he is active, and that's a good thing, but is activity the sole premise of your choice?

Bố

I like where this is going.

I almost forgot that I'm playing an AG. Anyway, this is my first time in here, so I don't really know the pattern that each player has. That being said, if and only if Kurenai Chan's posts is typical of her, then please just ignore me. But if not, and if my intuition is correct, then Kurenai Chan is extremely suspicious due to the fact that she has been framing the lynching discussion away from her - from the very beginning. Because of this, I opt to vote for Kurenai Chan's demise.
That was Kaze's reason for voting you, Hadriel. ^

I checked the timing.

Yesterday Kaze voted for you at 03:08 PM
Goddo at 10:51 PM Yesterday

You changed at 03: 42 AM Today. 2 hr before the end of the day.

You were active yesterday until 10: 57 pm.
The facts tell a tale of its own.

Anyway Hadriel, aren't you a little aggressive there?

"I really doubt that you can just pop in after having only a few posts yesterday, throw up targets for lynch and mayor and expect everyone to follow. What are your justifications for voting goddo as mayor? Sure, he is active, and that's a good thing, but is activity the sole premise of your choice?"

*cough* Sounds like

"Do you expect to come here like that and starts leading the sheeps?" Hhahahhahahahahahahha

Interloper said:
That was Kaze's reason for voting you, Hadriel. ^

I checked the timing.

The facts tell a tale of its own.

Anyway Hadriel, aren't you a little aggressive there?

"I really doubt that you can just pop in after having only a few posts yesterday, throw up targets for lynch and mayor and expect everyone to follow. What are your justifications for voting goddo as mayor? Sure, he is active, and that's a good thing, but is activity the sole premise of your choice?"

*cough* Sounds like

"Do you expect to come here like that and starts leading the sheeps?" Hhahahhahahahahahahha
Yes, I noticed, but before that part you bolded, Kaze said that "if and only if the posts are typical of Kurenai chan". They are typical of me, so the basis of suspicion is gone.

And yes, I am saying something along those lines. No one in the game has enough influence as of yet to effectively lead a lynch.

godofwar7

I do not believe you have the right to say that those posts are typical of yourself. Only an outside party should be allowed to say that.

Going "Hey this is how I always post!" is not a valid method of waiving suspicion off yourself.

godofwar7 said:
I do not believe you have the right to say that those posts are typical of yourself. Only an outside party should be allowed to say that.

Going "Hey this is how I always post!" is not a valid method of waiving suspicion off yourself.
An outside party won't always provide an objective analysis.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I accept your nomination!

Yes, I noticed, but before that part you bolded, Kaze said that "if and only if the posts are typical of Kurenai chan". They are typical of me, so the basis of suspicion is gone.

And yes, I am saying something along those lines. No one in the game has enough influence as of yet to effectively lead a lynch.
But that is your claim, Kurenai Chan. No one has yet to corroborate anything in support of your alleged style. Furthermore, you also continue the finger pointing trend today in the most suspicious way possible. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SOME OF THE INACTIVE ARE ASSASSINS, but you seems to be finger-pointing away from them, Kurenai Chan.

Kaze Araki said:
But that is your claim, Kurenai Chan. No one has yet to corroborate anything in support of your alleged style. Furthermore, you also continue the finger pointing trend today in the most suspicious way possible. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SOME OF THE INACTIVE ARE ASSASSINS, but you seems to be finger-pointing away from them, Kurenai Chan.
So what, finger-pointing in a game based on interrogation and suspicion automatically makes you suspicious? No wonder so many people would rather stay inactive. They can't say a single thing unrelated to lynching without someone else pouncing on them for "drawing the lynch away" from them. And you too. So far, you've been trying to get others to lynch someone else other than you. How awfully suspicious of you not to want everyone to lynch you, Kaze. I mean, it's not like innocent players need to protect their own interests and lives as well.

godofwar7

So what, finger-pointing in a game based on interrogation and suspicion automatically makes you suspicious? No wonder so many people would rather stay inactive. They can't say a single thing unrelated to lynching without someone else pouncing on them for "drawing the lynch away" from them. And you too. So far, you've been trying to get others to lynch someone else other than you. How awfully suspicious of you not to want everyone to lynch you, Kaze. I mean, it's not like innocent players need to protect their own interests and lives as well.
You have basically said, not in this post but in previous posts that

a) You can't trust others to vouch for you
b) Vouching for yourself is better than someone else vouching for you

Please do explain this as you have left the subject completely open by not replying to my previous post.

You have basically said, not in this post but in previous posts that

a) You can't trust others to vouch for you
b) Vouching for yourself is better than someone else vouching for you

Please do explain this as you have left the subject completely open by not replying to my previous post.
I believe the more people to vouch for you the meary in most cases, i can see a few that wouldn't.

Bố

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: It's nice to see how you change your stories from here and there. First you said you didn't finger-pointing, then you admitted to it and said "What's wrong with finger-pointing?" Nice.

Anyway, Ray is beyond saving. Eh........wonder why people hate this guy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.