Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

Oh i see.

I did not imply it, in the way, how you understood it. Nor did i mention anything about inactivity.
It isn't my fault you didn't see my last post as a question. But as a statement. :shrug:

And to tell you the truth. I am not found of accusations.
"We must vote" suggests there will be penalty for inactivity in the voting thread in which case there is none here. Have to make it clear, so that not just you, but everyone who reads the comment understands.

This is not an accusation, but correction. For the future of eliminating the "no vote" vote.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I understand. And i can see the point in making it clear.
But really. It wasn't my intention to suggest it as an inactivity punishment.
And aye.I do agree with that. :p

Sanae

Staff member
*Sanae is confused

I was under the impression that this was the discussion thread, Xiga (I think it was) o.o

Hahahaha, someone called Aidan a she lololol

First day lynch is always random. One good thing about it, it does causes people to start talking in their defense. Although, some don't really try and that causes mishaps and we end up offing an innocent :\

In the current analysis, I must comment that I have noticed that Biomega has been making overgeneralized statements left right centre (eg. "First day is always haphazard"). Apart from contributing little to the discussion, what he said earlier about him wanting to "slice off inactives" seems to imply that he has the ability to kill players.

And Chimer has come to my attention for doing pretty much nothing but act as a jovial spectator in the current discussion.

While this is in no way absolute proof of their allegiance, it is cause for concern.

Care to comment, both of you?

godofwar7

They are not the only offenders. I can say with certainty that I myself have contributed nothing except an undying determination to root out the "no vote" syndrome.

Bố

Okay. Hadriel was the last person to sheep on Aidan yesterday, without given any reason? Eh.......and today pointing fingers randomly. Like Kaze said, he's suspicious. Noex's also suspicious, *cough* why did he vote for Ray? Voting without providing good reason is just..........and something weird is going on........it seems like people sheep whoever votes for Viva..........weird..........and I mean weird.......

noex1337

Emmie was here
Okay. Hadriel was the last person to sheep on Aidan yesterday, without given any reason? Eh.......and today pointing fingers randomly. Like Kaze said, he's suspicious. Noex's also suspicious, *cough* why did he vote for Ray? Voting without providing good reason is just..........and something weird is going on........it seems like people sheep whoever votes for Viva..........weird..........and I mean weird.......
I voted ray because he voted for someone i wanted to mayor, then i got too lazy to change it after viva resigned.

Hey guys, why don't you make me president 8D

Anyways, Hadriel found some small details that could be applicable to anyone and starts accusing people :\

Not cool. TBH, I'm pretty sure the assassins don't have an individual killing ability but a group kill (if it's according to the mafia game anyways)

Interloper said:
Okay. Hadriel was the last person to sheep on Aidan yesterday, without given any reason? Eh.......and today pointing fingers randomly.
I already had two votes for me yesterday: One by Kaze who mistook my normal playing style as being unusual (since he hasn't joined any AG I've joined so far) and another by goddo who got angry at my no vote post. I didn't want votes on me to suddenly surge at the last minute and propel me onto the chopping board, so I voted for the player with the most votes so far: Aidan.

And I assure you, my "pointing of fingers" isn't random, nor am I even pointing fingers. As I said, I just found their actions cause for concern. I even stated that my my observations can and should not be used to incriminate either of them.

@ Bloodrazor: As I said, I am not accusing people.

Hadriel: xxx and xxx and xxxx and xxx are suspicious
Interloper: Don't repeatedly point fingers at people
Hadriel: I'm not, I just think they're suspicious

Oh no, you're just pointing people out as "Suspicious"

That's definitely not pointing people out at all

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Hey guys, why don't you make me president 8D
No.
Nothing good comes from you ever >=P

On the Hadriel topic however, I am a bit curious why Hadriel changed their vote about 2 hours before the day ended, from "No Vote" to "Aidan". That + The baseless accusations he is passing out, its getting me a bit lynch-happy~

Edit: Whoops, I missed the post D:

And I assure you, my "pointing of fingers" isn't random, nor am I even pointing fingers. As I said, I just found their actions cause for concern. I even stated that my my observations can and should not be used to incriminate either of them.
Pretty basic tactic to give suggestions to players, without being the source of blame, is to say "Person A is suspicious for <reason>, but this is just my idea, don't take it as they are automatically guilty"
Wouldn't be the first time its been done

Bloodrazor said:
Hadriel: xxx and xxx and xxxx and xxx are suspicious
Interloper: Don't repeatedly point fingers at people
Hadriel: I'm not, I just think they're suspicious

Oh no, you're just pointing people out as "Suspicious"

That's definitely not pointing people out at all
Stop mangling my statements. I merely said that their actions were cause for concern.

And oh look, you're pointing fingers at me for pointing fingers at other players. Let's just start a cute little finger-pointing party, shall we? Ahahahahaha!

*goes off to school*

Stop mangling my statements. I merely said that their actions were cause for concern.

And oh look, you're pointing fingers at be for pointing fingers at other players. Let's just start a cute little finger-pointing party, shall we? Ahahahahaha!

*goes off to school*
Yeah, I'm saying that you're making other people look suspicious to try and hide yourself in the midst of a discussion if you tried to pull it forward.

Anyways, I just found out there was no PM-ing in this game. >.> I almost pm'd someone OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.