Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...

General Rules:
1) All Forum Rules apply here.
2) Dead men don't talk. This is important, Do not talk to anyone once you die or you will be black-listed.
3) Keep spam to a minimum. I will try to be open to discussions, but if you just spam randomly - I will warn you.
4) GM's word is law.
5) You are expected to vote each day. If you miss one day, there will be a formal warning. If you miss another day, I will kill you and you will be blacklisted. (IF you believe you might miss a day, and tell me in advance, I will let it go)
6) You are not allowed to talk outside of the discussion thread unless I tell you otherwise (Example: Assassins are an obvious exception to this rule)
Note: All rules are subject to change until the Discussion thread is made.

AG-Specific Notes:
1) PM Protocol:
Unless you are told otherwise, you should only be pming me for questions, so just mention the AG in the title.
If you have an ability to use, make sure you at least include your role's name in the PM so I don't have to look it up.

2) What is a Simple AG?
It is an AG that typically is based less off abilities and more on the ability for the players to think for themselves. Simple AGs are a personal favorite of mine since its not ability-whoring.
That being said, everyone will have some sort of role to play, but I'm not going into details now.

Note: If anyone is new to AGs and has questions, feel free to pm me.

GM's Code of Conduct:
As your GM for this game, I promise you the following:
- I will not provide opportunities for players to gain an advantage over other players for non-AG matters (Ex: Questionaries)
- I will not allow the revival of dead players.
- I will not show any bias.
- I will not meddle in the affairs of the game.
- I will not create an unfair environment.

Player's Code of Conduct:
By signing up for the game, you agree to the following:
- You have read the rules and agree to follow them.
- If you do not follow the rules, you understand there will be a penalty.
- You will not knowingly act in a manner that goes against your goal.

Groups & Goals:
- The House Guests: Find and kill The Corrupt.
- The Corrupt: Make the number of The House Guests equal to or less then your own.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Player List:
1) Nightmare Gear (Tantallr Aslcrad) House Guest
2) pimpd2331 (Unit 000) House Guest
3) Zombehs (Trogdos) Corrupt Member
4) Emeralda (Cowboy Gaara) The Vigilante
5) Laughing_gaara (Don Cheadle) House Guest
6) Amulet Shade (Rodger Hardwood) House Guest
7) Biomega (Kid) The Virgin
8) Crestham (Bertrand Black / Black) House Guest
9) Bladewind (Erza) House Guest
10) noex1337 (Sapphire) Corrupt Member
11) Sanae (Clive) House Guest
12) Hindrance (Serge) House Guest
13) Placa_placa (Victoria) The Oracle
14) Lily (Monkey D Luffy) House Guest
15) Notorious (Cris) Corrupt Leader

Daily Posts:
Day 1's Ending
Day 2's Ending
Day 3's Ending
Day 4's Ending
Day 5's Ending
Day 6's Ending
Day 7's Ending/Game Over

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION] [MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] [MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] [MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] [MENTION=1564]Hindrance[/MENTION] [MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]

If you did not get a second PM with a rolesheet, this is your default rolesheet:

You are a House Guest!

Your goal is to find and kill the Corrupted!
Anyone who posts "I did not get a role" (or something of that nature) will be removed from the game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 0
It was simple evening, the skies were clear and it was peaceful out. A small group of strangers were gathering for a dinner party, for reasons that aren't really important right now. They came from all over the place and varied in shape, size, even species! They all came to the manor, to enjoy the hospitality of their common friend, Mr. VivaLaDementia. The visitors had a small get together in the living room of the manor, while dinner was being prepared. People came and went from the room, to such a degree that no one could accurately keep track of who went where. The only person they could all commonly find, was their host, who was overseeing the preparations for dinner.

As the night came upon them, the visitors began to get annoyed because dinner had not been served yet. Then, they heard a loud crash. At this point, people were all over the manor, because they grew restless waiting for their dinner, thus no one could confirm anyone's location at that time of the crash. When they all reached the source of the noise, the kitchen, they gasped in horror at the bloodied bodies on the floor. The cooking staff had appeared to been murdered!

A voice was heard, speaking "Testing.. Testing.. 1 2 3?" They recognized the voice to be that of their host. "I'm not sure if you can hear me or not, but I don't know what the hell is going on here! Some of you are murders!" A small video camera in the corner of the room was moving around, watching the guests. "I'm sorry to say that I haven't updated these old security cameras in years, lord knowns I never thought I would ever need them - so I can't make out who or what did this. I'm sorry, but that means I have to take the proper measures to make sure the murder doesn't get away with this!" Noises were heard in the distance, coming closer and closer until the guests noticed that all the windows of the kitchen were blocked off by metal. A guest went to the door and tried the handle, but when they opened the door they just saw another wall of metal.

"I'm sorry, some of you might die because of this... but I can't let myself or anyone outside of these house be put at risk when I can isolate the murderer. If you can figure out who the murderers were on your own, before the cops come, I will be more then happy to restrain them and release the rest of you. However, I can't grantee the police will be so easy going with the situation. Its in your best interest to take care of this one your own! I can help by restraining people for you, but I only have limited tools to do that - Your going to have to think hard about your choices or this could end very badly!" said VivaLaDementia
Day 1 has begun

GM Notes:
- Day 1 ends in 24 hours, at 8 PM EST (GMT -5). Abilities and voting close at that time.
- Each Day, besides Day 1, will have a Mid-Day Daily Post. Details on that will come later~
- 6 Days until the Police come.
- Yes, it is honestly this straight forward.
- Expect Anti-Lurker Measures (Though Lurking in this game will be deadly)

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] [MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION] [MENTION=143]Zombehs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] [MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] [MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] [MENTION=1564]Hindrance[/MENTION] [MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION]

The Game has begun
Note: You must act out your characters (Not who you made, but who you received from me)! I recommend using their personalities as a starting point, think of it as a role requirement. You Must Do This.
However, I wouldn't be too obvious about who you are... who knows what will happen :3

Status
Not open for further replies.