Ninja ? Clan V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
When Neji gets free time and comes by and sees this, he'll shed tears and they won't be man tears, they'll be tears of dismay. Or he might just facepalm.

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
blame kyra =w= i am simply continuing what they started >.> trust me i also think its kinda stupid -.- but but i cant do anything to stop them DX

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
And this is where you're wrong. If everyone thought like "I can't do anything so I'll just go along with it", we'd be screwed over more than you can imagine. We'd all be under Hitler's boots, slavery would be back, the world would fall into chaos without opposition!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It's not being mean, it's just the truth to things. We advance the most through conflict, for that is the tragedy and beauty of man.

heh??? fight???well, well, neji-kun the leader has been on the duty. he has been leaving the village for a really long time.nothing we can do. I am just a chibi-ninja. mommy ish busy, and panga-san, well, panga-san always playing with me, but I need friend. and this T-Rex would be my friend forever, ok, R-cee?here;s some fresh fish for you *throws The T-Rex a big giant fish*

Yuipeeee~~~~~ XDD I call him that way. well, mommy may call him differently though. I am ok with it. but not "spare food", panga-san. XDanyway, I planned to make him as a vegetarian Pet. ^__^ what do you think??

well, R-cee will be the role model.:DI will make him as the trendsetter pet. he will be the role model of friendly-to human and environment-yet-useful pet

nuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh~~~~*Runs runs**digs digs digs in the storage**found it**is back*here, this is the scroll, that will surely tame him. I will make him has an allergy to eat meat. you know like in the shark tail movie. he;ll definitely become a vegetarian. ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.