osu!

Before someone like me asks, the title really is spelled with no capitalization and the exclamation point is officially part of it.

So, first let's start with "What is osu!?"
Well... The game is basically what it says on its about page
But essentially it's Elite Beat Agents a.k.a. Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (Thus the name) only on PC and consisting of user-made beatmaps. Also it's free.

If that doesn't help then I have personally described it as "A mix between DDR and Touhou" though I don't know how accurate that is.

Really there are only two ways to understand much about the game: Playing it and watching it. Thus I will now provide a link to the main site, another to the download page, and two videos. One of the best player in the game playing (according to some) the hardest beatmap in the game,
[YOUTUBE]dO8DOvjYEFM[/YOUTUBE]
the other does a better job of demonstrating the various gameplay features and is of an overall very awesome beatmap.
[YOUTUBE]s0LgBUMlvwk[/YOUTUBE]

If you don't understand by now then... Well I'm guessing you didn't actually visit any of the links or watch either video.

TL;DR rhythm game with over 5000 songs which adhere to rigorous screening to weed out poorly made or impossible maps, and over 30,000 total beatmaps made. But you won't understand what I just said unless you go back and read will you?

Xiga

Youtubes doesnt work o.o

[Emmie: it does now]

Scary shitto o.o''''' Dun edit my posts~~ D:>

[Emmie: no can do, this ish funish~]

Ah, I forgot how Youtube tags work, thank you Emmie.

Anyways I forgot to mention that the game is also available on jailbroken iPhones, unofficially on Android in various forms, and in a currently unavailable spinoff (They took it down for legal reasons, but are trying to get such things fixed) osu! stream