Should Headphones (music) be allowed in school?

Should headphones be allowed in school?

• Total voters

Archangel

yeah i saw the site sorry bro but i dont cost that much unless you re talking about your whole time it would cost you to det your dagree

oh wait its in Jamaca Different currency mybad , i thought you ment US dollars mybad

Swiss

function Swiss()
Yes Jamaican currency, it seems small, but when u live in the country it's alot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ 2-18-2007 @ 6:17 AM) [snapback]2598[/snapback]</div>
We're not allowed to have those on during the school day........ I hate HIGH SCHOOL because I just got done 2 hours of homework because I am taking piano lessons so I can play the piano more than I can..........[/b]
Ok, I guess I can't help u then. You should try doing what I do, Whenever my laptop isn't on in class, I usually am thinking about my girlfriend 100% of the time so I don't distract anyone but myself. Maybe u should try thinking about someone or something, just not music.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Is it an all girls school ? I've always wanted to go to an all girls school, I would be the luckiest and most tired guy on the planet.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ 2-18-2007 @ 6:52 AM) [snapback]2617[/snapback]</div>
Yep, I am!!!![/b]

WTH kind of school is that, with only one smart person. I doubt that u r speaking the truth.