Show Yourself!

@Ners: It took me a while to sew Mr Pucci. I had to mess around with patterns and cut fabrics and stuff. But it was fun! :3 I used to make plushies. I'll look for his necktie. It's probably still in my suitcase. I'll post a pic when I see it. :]10 years? Oh, wow, that's a long time. Did you use to bring Charlie with you all the time? ;oHaha. No wonder your dog looks like he's ready to pounce someone any time. Bad Ners. @Sachi: You're cuuutttee!! There's no use denying it. ;3

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 47474"']@Ners: It took me a while to sew Mr Pucci. I had to mess around with patterns and cut fabrics and stuff. But it was fun! :3 I used to make plushies. I'll look for his necktie. It's probably still in my suitcase. I'll post a pic when I see it. :]10 years? Oh, wow, that's a long time. Did you use to bring Charlie with you all the time? ;oHaha. No wonder your dog looks like he's ready to pounce someone any time. Bad Ners. @Sachi: You're cuuutttee!! There's no use denying it. ;3[/quote]All I've done with sewing is minor repairs <: 3 I'm terrible with buttons though, I haven't tried anything such as a stuffed doll yet though. Post your other creations too?I used to just always have him next to me whilst I slept, not like hugging him, but off to the side of the bed sometimes, and Hugged him because he was soft randomly. I'm a good boy Pickled, I promise! The dog follows me around all the time, the least he could do is let me make him pose for a picture.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
@Yoshi: Oh god, ow that looked painful >.< Looks like you twisted your leg, bad I hope you feel better and glad to hear you can walk now
Hope it heals fully soon ^^

yeah amanda it hurt like hell, funny thing is that right after the crash i got up and started walking around, i was even laughingmy friends freaked out. it got worse the following day but now its healing and i can walk.thanks for your concern and i'll be up and running by the end of the week

well define careful... loli am trying my best to not cause more damage but im not gonna stop doing bmx, i landed the trick before the crash but i wanted to get it on film and that happned.its been two days since the accident