Show Yourself!

@Drake: Go back to being a brunette. Dye your hair brown. @_____@@Amanda: You look really nice in your work out clothes and they're purple?? When I went on a hunt for gym clothes, I only found boring stuff. Haha. Loving the purple top~ <3@Yoshi: Nice shots.^^ I especially like the 2nd picture. Do you often ride with no top? And because it's TEDDY BEAR DAY today! *squeals* Meet Mr Pucci, my handmade teddy~We will have an awesome adventure today.(I love teddy bears. Hush. Hahahaha.)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 47223"']@Amanda: You look really nice in your work out clothes and they're purple?? When I went on a hunt for gym clothes, I only found boring stuff. Haha. Loving the purple top~ <3[/quote]lolz yah, it took me awhile to find them.and yes they're purple, my favorite color <3 (if you couldn't already tell
)
and cute Teddy

@Pickled - "And because it's TEDDY BEAR DAY today! *squeals* Meet Mr Pucci, my handmade teddy~We will have an awesome adventure today.(I love teddy bears. Hush. Hahahaha.)"I'll upload mine later ^w^ The snout on the fellow is amasing, and nice design on the bow.@Sachi - You look to be about 4 in that picture, am I correct about that?And that curtsey was taken too far <: 3(Do/Did) you have freckles under your eyes, or just an error on the cameras part?

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 47230"']not for too long
[/quote] Oh a little baby photo!. I need to upload mine now and show the word my cute policeman self!.

context:
[quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 47254"']@Pickled - "And because it's TEDDY BEAR DAY today! *squeals* Meet Mr Pucci, my handmade teddy~We will have an awesome adventure today.(I love teddy bears. Hush. Hahahaha.)"I'll upload mine later ^w^ The snout on the fellow is amasing, and nice design on the bow.@Sachi - You look to be about 4 in that picture, am I correct about that?And that curtsey was taken too far <: 3(Do/Did) you have freckles under your eyes, or just an error on the cameras part?[/quote]
Pic:
His name is Charlie ^w^

Thanks ^///^@Sachiko: You took your pic down. @___@But I saw it while I was lurking anyway. Such a cute baby! *pinches cheeks*@Ners: I made the nose with brown thread. The bow is something I made out of leftover fabric. He has a necktie too (made out of beads) in case he gets bored of the bow. :3 Pucci needs some surgery soon because his legs are about to come off. :/Charlie is cute!!! How long have you had Charlie? Your dog looks scared though. xD

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 47436"']@Ners: I made the nose with brown thread. The bow is something I made out of leftover fabric. He has a necktie too (made out of beads) in case he gets bored of the bow. :3 Pucci needs some surgery soon because his legs are about to come off. :/Charlie is cute!!! How long have you had Charlie? Your dog looks scared though. xD[/quote]Oh lord.... sounds as though it was a lot of work. Nice results though. Shall you be taking a picture of Mr. Pucci with beads soon?I've had Charlie for 10 years now, I got him from the daughter of my mother's friend right before I had to have some minor operation. My dog was actually irritated at me because he wanted to leave my room but I tossed him up on my bed so that I could mount Charlie on top of him.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 47388"']awww so adowable *.* [/quote][quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 47359"']wee another one xD[/quote]Posts like these are asking to be deleted. Take a hint or two from Ners who goes a bit more in depth when reacting to pictures. If you can't, press the like button and leave it at that.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 47445"']I've had Charlie for 10 years now, I got him from the daughter of my mother's friend right before I had to have some minor operation. My dog was actually irritated at me because he wanted to leave my room but I tossed him up on my bed so that I could mount Charlie on top of him.[/quote]Wow 10 years is a long time~Aww poor Charlie, but yah as some dogs get older they get kinda grumpy and less patient :/Never noticed it when I first saw the pic but now that I see, he does look mad
What kind of dog is he?

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47452"']Wow 10 years is a long time~Aww poor Charlie, but yah as some dogs get older they get kinda grumpy and less patient :/Never noticed it when I first saw the pic but now that I see, he does look mad
What kind of dog is he?[/quote]lol, Charlie is my stuffed dog, the black one, Max, is only about 4 years old.Max is a mutt, english bulldog and a poodle.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 47456"']lol, Charlie is my stuffed dog, the black one, Max, is only about 4 years old.Max is a mutt, english bulldog and a poodle.[/quote]Ah my mistake ^^'That's an interesting mix o.oHe's cute