23.Johnny

24.Kufufu Kero

25.lovely

-I'd prefer only 20 players-

-18 players is all thats req to begin-

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
w8 theres enough roles for 25 players? :?:

sign me up...anyone but madoka rofl...dont ask me why but i dont like her magical girl costume

I want in, but I have a question. Just how exactly are you going to make this work? 25 characters, huh? Even that's a lot. Let's see...

Madoka, Homura, Mami, Sayaka, ...redhead... , Kyuubey, Madoka's mom & dad, the Kamijou kid, the witch that killed Mami, the WN witch, the other witches, that classmate of theirs, .....?

I'm guessing that everybody is going to play the role of the witch and the assassins will be the magical girls. There's no other way to get the majority, unless you add some generic characters~

:3

♣Kaname Madoka♣

wait I exagerated with 45 xD but theres quite a few more if I add the side stories...

ehh really I did... its not like you asked me already or anythign right xDDD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

BTW... Pi (using your name since you seemed to the biggest problem with me opening sign-ups)

I'm opening now because I know it'll take all that time maybe more... to get enough... yes people love Madoka

but everyone despises me so yea I have to keep it open longenough for people to change their mind and bias about me

and join...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
BTW... Pi (using your name since you seemed to the biggest problem with me opening sign-ups)

I'm opening now because I know it'll take all that time maybe more... to get enough... yes people love Madoka

but everyone despises me so yea I have to keep it open longenough for people to change their mind and bias about me

and join...

No overpowering tsukiko's role yeah? :grin:(just kidding in case you flare up like yesterday again)

♣Kaname Madoka♣

meh...I didn't op her role last time either.... despite what people think... I never cheated for her... she won on her own....

Sorry if I seemed mean, it's just that I fear the wrath of Emmie falling upon those who don't obey her, haha~

So I just wanted to make sure everything was set up and cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.