[Sign ups] Valkyria Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
At approximately 7:06 p.m. on April 2, 2005, an estimated 80–120 armed insurgents launched a massive coordinated assault on the U.S. military facility and internment camp at Abu Ghraib, Iraq. Close air support was not available until approx 8:00 p.m. because the air fields in Fallujah and Camp Victory were being shelled. Main Supply Routes Sword and Tampa were blocked to both the east and west of Forward Operating Base Abu Ghraib by improvised explosive devices and small arms ambushes. These diversionary, well coordinated attacks isolated FOB Abu Ghraib for most of the encounter.

The initial thrust of the attack consisted of multiple rockets and mortars aimed at every area of the FOB. These were quickly followed by a vehicle-borne IED attacking the northwest section of the outer wall perimeter. This VBIED detonated approximately 100 meters from the wall and was unsuccessful in creating a breach.

Well, sucks for them, no one cares.

Valkryia Chronicles

The Black Blood

___________________________________________________________​

In 1935 E.C., the continent of Europa is dominated by two superpowers: The Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance in the east and a commonwealth of loosely allied democracies known as the Atlantic Federation in the west. The economies of both powers depend on a precious multi-purpose mineral called Ragnite. Its growing scarcity results in the Empire declaring war on the Federation, sparking the Second Europan War. The Empire uses its military superiority to quickly put the Federation on the defensive. Emboldened by their progress and momentum, the Empire decides to invade the neutral Principality of Gallia to seize its rich Ragnite deposits. Alas, the Federation strikes back in the least expected moment and also seeks to claim Galia. Galia itself is not defenceless, as it boast the best tacticians and soldiers. With the rumours of Valkyrur freely rampaging the fields searching for something and unrest in all cities, will destruction be the only conclusion?

RULES

During the "day", people debate over the identity of the assassins. Votes are cast and the person with most votes dies.

During the "night", the assassins debate how to conquer the world. Their leader takes the discussion under consideration and issues proper orders.

People WILL die.

More rules will be posted when the game starts. Custom characters with abilities are included.

Players:

1. Kawaii Yui

2. PiFace314

3. TheRazyChan

4. kero_69

5. ♠tsukiko♠

6. chronicle_

7. Mystic

8. Avan

9. Foreverava

10. Viv

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I wish to sign up Ofc and also reserve a spot for Tsukiko xDDD

bah what am I saying xDDDDD

xD

I'll have her confirm anyway (for old times sake xD)

and :cool2: First ag of this amazing AG friendly site who else is exicted

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
The number doesn't really matter, I'm just going to wait and see how many people register and adjust the game to it. Well, my ideal is around 25~30.

Sanae

Staff member
Sign me up please if there is still room <3

*Goes off to find others*

Awww, night mode.. Ah well, just as long as everyone gets to conspire via PM, I'm still in ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.