SOTW #18 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No#1 gets the vote. Depth was great in both entries, but the blending, especially on the upper layers was somehow done better there. The ratio was also far better, plus it had a text. The second one had a strange contrast, probably because of the oversaturated eyes and too low vibrance everywhere else. Using grey layers is a no no >.> And the border is quite random.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
No #2 gets my vote lolz number 1 looks a bit low quality. like a bit fuzzy, while the stock was perfectly in hd ^^" I'm very impressed a the backgroudn thingie though :) but yeah I also like colours more so woop got to choose for entry two :)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Entry #2 GMV I liked both, but the 1st was a bit to blurry and the text took my attention first... Nice effects though~ :3 The 2nd one is more HQ, some parts of it looks kinda off(?) for some reason but overall I liked it more then the 1st~

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Entry 2 GMV, I like the colours and the lighting, I would have picked entry 1 but the quality of the tag is really poor D'= the render looks completely pixellated

Status
Not open for further replies.