Superman vs every anime character to exist

[quote name='Zatono']Bawwwwww, why are you trying to chase me away? Because everything you try and bring up is being beaten every time I post?

Cool, he's made of pure, but finite energy. Good for him. There are characters with infinite energy that can easily win, or characters with broken weapons that can easily win. They're pretty much all from the Tenchi Muyo verse. Kami Tenchi, the Counter Actor, the Chousein, Tenchi Masaki (6 LHWs) and Z.

He's not beating people who can create multiverses out of nothing but their own energy. The LHWs can just convert that energy into matter, since that's what they do, and then proceed to destroy that matter. The Chousein can just use the energy to create a galaxy or something, and if he's somehow hard to catch, which is impossible since they're Omnipresent, they can just stop time. The Counter-Actor is above the Chousein since she was able to destroy everything, including their Hyperdimension and they couldn't do shit about it.

Kami Tenchi can do whatever he wants since he's above everyone.

EDIT:

How does being made of pure energy give you infinite energy? I can have pure water, does that mean I have infinite water?[/QUOTE]

Nope, that means you used energy to changed the form of water to create as much water as you wanted, assuming you had unlimited resources to create it.

@Engix:

Wow intense. I honestly couldn't care who's stronger because with the information I see from the boards, I don't see how an omnipotent could leave this battle without suffering massive injuries at the least.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']@Engix:

Wow intense. I honestly couldn't care who's stronger because with the information I see from the boards, I don't see how an omnipotent could leave this battle without suffering massive injuries at the least.[/QUOTE]

Let me put it into perspective. You're essentially saying that Superman can massively damage the Christian God. Or Brahman of Hinduism.

[quote name='Zatono']Let me put it into perspective. You're essentially saying that Superman can massively damage the Christian God. Or Brahman of Hinduism.[/QUOTE]

Ehh, I already told you about derailing. Youre derailing with religion this time. This isnt Superman Vs. Jesus or w/e youre trying to do this time.

[quote name='Zatono']Let me put it into perspective. You're essentially saying that Superman can massively damage the Christian God. Or Brahman of Hinduism.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, there are more than one omnipotent entity. Meaning you can't compare it to deities such as the ones you mentioned

[quote name='Crom']Ehh, I already told you about derailing. Youre derailing with religion this time. This isnt Superman Vs. Jesus or w/e youre trying to do this time.[/QUOTE]

Haha no, I'm not derailing. I'm comparing. Again, Umad? Pure energy Superman loses to the Tenchi Muyo verse.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']

From what I hear, there are more than one omnipotent entity. Meaning you can't compare it to deities such as the ones you mentioned [/QUOTE]

There can only be 1 omnipotent attributed to any individual series. Kami Tenchi to Tenchi Muyo, TOAA to Marvel, M.O.M. to Image Comics, etc, so yes, I can compare them.

The levels of infinite power can vary within a given series, and that's when alephs come into play when trying to figure things out.

[quote name='Zatono']Haha no, I'm not derailing. I'm comparing. Again, Umad? Pure energy Superman loses to the Tenchi Muyo verse.

There can only be 1 omnipotent attributed to any individual series. Kami Tenchi to Tenchi Muyo, TOAA to Marvel, M.O.M. to Image Comics, etc, so yes, I can compare them.

The levels of infinite power can vary within a given series, and that's when alephs come into play when trying to figure things out.[/QUOTE]

So when you compare the omnipotents from the other series, what do you think the end result is (who is stronger)

EDIT: Sorry, let me relate that to the topic. I'm just saying, someone with near-limitless resources should be able to be able to stand some ground against someone who is virtually everything

[quote name='Zatono']Haha no, I'm not derailing. I'm comparing. Again, Umad? Pure energy Superman loses to the Tenchi Muyo verse.

The levels of infinite power can vary within a given series, and that's when alephs come into play when trying to figure things out.[/QUOTE]

If youre going to argue that type of thing, argue their feats and use them in relation to what youre debating about the anime character. It sure seemed like it was going that way like it did before. And you already argued the Tenchi Muyo thing, and it appears very much so that you have nothing else to say about it. And thats why I wrote that post to make sure, because it seems now that you want to debate religious figures instead of what you just got done debating.

[quote name='Crom']If youre going to argue that type of thing, argue their feats and use them in relation to what youre debating about the anime character. It sure seemed like it was going that way like it did before. And you already argued the Tenchi Muyo thing, and it appears very much so that you have nothing else to say about it. And thats why I wrote that post to make sure, because it seems now that you want to debate religious figures instead of what you just got done debating.[/QUOTE]

This barely makes any sense since I'm not debating religious figures. Stop with the Straw Man Fallacy. But since you're done arguing, I assume you've realized that Superman isn't the strongest in fiction.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']So when you compare the omnipotents from the other series, what do you think the end result is (who is stronger)

EDIT: Sorry, let me relate that to the topic. I'm just saying, someone with near-limitless resources should be able to be able to stand some ground against someone who is virtually everything[/QUOTE]

No, someone with near-limitless resources cannot stand any ground against someone who doesn't actually have a limit. And Superman doesn't have near-limitless resources anyway.

A good example would be when the Counter-Actor invaded the Hyperdimension of the Chousein in Tenchi Muyo. The Chousein, creators of the multiverse and can destroy concepts at a whim, etc, couldn't do anything about it because the Counter Actor was so much stronger, and the Counter Actor was strangling one of the more powerful Chousein too.

Then Kami Tenchi came in, and pacified the Counter Actor with literally zero effort. She couldn't do anything about it.

[quote name='Zatono']This barely makes any sense since I'm not debating religious figures. Stop with the Straw Man Fallacy. But since you're done arguing, I assume you've realized that Superman isn't the strongest in fiction.

.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, youre not doing it now because I just warned you about it. And sure, make all those bland one line statements. Thats fine, anyone can scroll back a page and see that I clowned with your arguement last page and you had nothing to say, which is why youre resorting to those now.

Dont go off topic again, and dont try to pester me with things like "umad". Enjoy yourself.

[quote name='Crom']Yeah, youre not doing it now because I just warned you about it. And sure, make all those bland one line statements. Thats fine, anyone can scroll back a page and see that I clowned with your arguement last page and you had nothing to say, which is why youre resorting to those now.

Dont go off topic again, and dont try to pester me with things like "umad". Enjoy yourself.[/QUOTE]

Uh, no. I'm pretty sure I didn't debate them at all, I just used them to put things into perspective like I said to help another member out.

Also, You didn't clown any argument. Unless this:

[quote name='Crom']Nope, that means you used energy to changed the form of water to create as much water as you wanted, assuming you had unlimited resources to create it.[/QUOTE]

is some kind of argument, which it isn't.

Because:

1. Superman doesn't have unlimited resources.

2. Superman didn't have unlimited energy even when he was made of pure energy. Finite energy 1 + Finite Energy 2 =/= infinite energy.

Also, I'm pretty sure you tried to "pester" me first by calling me a tough guy and telling me to get the hell out. Let them scroll a page or 2 back, so they can see how your arguments got progressively worse.

So yeah, anyone in the Tenchi Muyo!-verse Z and above would have fun wiping out every incarnation of Supes.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']@Engix:

Wow intense. I honestly couldn't care who's stronger because with the information I see from the boards, I don't see how an omnipotent could leave this battle without suffering massive injuries at the least.[/QUOTE]

Omnipotents don't get hurt. or tired or anything theyre just plain gods. All forms of superman wouldnt be able to even touch less hurt him.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am facepalming at the fact that both Blood and Crom are idiots who can't accept defeats.

I just leave Zatono to this, since he's longer in OBD-section....

I am facepalming at the fact that you are posting just to say you're leaving it to zatono. Even though you've said that already.

Simple fact of the matter is Omnipotents cannot lose. Not even to other omnipotents. If kami tenchi is not losing against Superman, well then obviously all's left is winning.

There is no such thing as a draw when one side has unlimited resources while the other side doesn't.

I enjoy seeing you guys debate something that isnt true. That claim of Superman not having unlimited energy goes against common sense. And its coming from a person who had no idea of Superman Red/Blue. He has all the energy in the world, for aslong as energy exists in the universe. And if energy doesnt exist, no characters exist including the ones hes trying to argue and the god ones. He tried to argue twice that in the Tenchi Muyo universe that doesnt apply, but clearly even with the examples he tried to use he proved me just right. Not only that, but he absorbs energy with every blow or attack towards him. So no, he does have unlimited energy.

[quote name='Crom']I enjoy seeing you guys debate something that isnt true. That claim of Superman not having unlimited energy goes against common sense. And its coming from a person who had no idea of Superman Red/Blue. He has all the energy in the world, for aslong as energy exists in the universe. And if energy doesnt exist, no characters exist including the ones hes trying to argue and the god ones. He tried to argue twice that in the Tenchi Muyo universe that doesnt apply, but clearly even with the examples he tried to use he proved me just right. Not only that, but he absorbs energy with every blow or attack towards him. So no, he does have unlimited energy.[/QUOTE]

Yawn. Having all the energy in the world =/= unlimited energy. And the bolded part doesn't give him unlimited energy either. And I'm pretty sure I didn't argue whatever it is you're saying. Straw Man Fallacy. Oh, and there's even a Poisoning the Well fallacy thrown in. It's enjoyable seeing just how wrong you can be. Learn to debate.

Oh, and EVERY BLOW? No limits fallacy. If I chuck a universe/multiverse buster at Superman Red/Blue, he's dying. Unless you can show me a feat of him absorbing anything like that.

Actually, let's assume he DOES have unlimited energy.

Let's say he's in the aleph [0,1]. Within 0,1 there are an unlimited amount of numbers, and he has infinite power in that respect, assuming he exists on every number there.

Just for having the massively broken LHWs, Z would be in [0,2], not to mention it would take the destruction of a universe to put him down for good, or at least thats what was stated.

One of the Chousein would be in aleph [0,10000000000000000], for having enough energy to create the entire Tenchi Multiverse. Again, within those numbers there are an infinite amount of numbers, yet there are higher levels of infinity since a Chousin would have access to.

Kami Tenchi would be in aleph [-Infinity,Infinity]. He's got everything.

Go ahead and read this as a starting point into understanding sets of infinity. http://planetmath.org/encyclopedia/AlephNumbers.html

In other words, imagine this. Superman Red/Blue is a garden hose, and Z is a firehose. Even if they both have unlimited amounts of water, Z can put out more of it.

Oh, and ZeedMilleniumon is someone else that put down Superman. He was busting the multiverse essentially by existing :3.

Keep going, putting you down every step is getting fun since your arguments are getting closer to Ad Hominem with each step. Oh, and you do realize that I've won since you've already ignored my argument several times and haven't been able to rebuttal, and would rather resort to obvious fallacies.

EDIT: Take a look at these

http://img141.imageshack.us/f/manofsteel75p146lc.jpg/

http://img141.imageshack.us/f/manofsteel75p150er.jpg/

http://img141.imageshack.us/f/manofsteel75p165bz.jpg/

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/manofsteel75p178em.jpg/

http://img146.imageshack.us/f/manofsteel75p234ut.jpg/

Though he does have some pretty good feats, these scans prove my point. He doesn't have infinite energy. I shouldn't have to explain why.

[quote name='Zatono']Yawn. Having all the energy in the world =/= unlimited energy.[/QUOTE]

Time and again you prove once more than you dont actually know anything the laws I'm speaking of. You did it before with every example you tied to provide against it, and were wrong. And youre wrong with that sentance you just typed.

No limits fallacy. If I chuck a universe/multiverse buster at Superman Red/Blue, he's dying.
Again, you dont know the law of energy, time or space. Again, with that post it shows. Thats not at all what I was saying, let me tell you for the thousand time, energy doesnt work like a shield. You strike energy it reacts and then changes into a different form. It doesnt matter WHAT the form, its still energy there. You've been saying the wrong things about energy for the last 3 pages man.

Unless you can show me a feat of him absorbing anything like that.
First of all I dont even know who youre arguing against Superman this time, because all you've been doing is aimlessly bouncing around from character to character once something has been proven that it wont work, with no real conclusion of who the character is thats gonna beat Superman. But before I write a real reply to that, tell me who it is youre debating can be Superman.

Actually, let's assume he DOES have unlimited energy.
He doest have unlimited energy. Energy cant be destroyed or created. The guy is pure energy.

Let's say he's in the aleph [0,1]. Within 0,1 there are an unlimited amount of numbers, and he has infinite power in that respect, assuming he exists on every number there.

Just for having the massively broken LHWs, Z would be in [0,2], not to mention it would take the destruction of a universe to put him down for good, or at least thats what was stated.

One of the Chousein would be in aleph [0,10000000000000000], for having enough energy to create the entire Tenchi Multiverse. Again, within those numbers there are an infinite amount of numbers, yet there are higher levels of infinity since a Chousin would have access to.
Now youre just trying to sound smart because of what I've been using against you this whole time. And it doesnt matter how multiverses there are, if someone has the ability to create a multiverse its energy being transferred. Superman is 100 percent pure energy.

Go ahead and read this as a starting point into understanding sets of infinity. http://planetmath.org/encyclopedia/AlephNumbers.html
Go ahead and google something much more important and more significant to the topic like the way energy works, so you can get an understanding of that since you've been getting it wrong for the last 3 pages and have continued to make a fool of yourself because of that.

In other words, imagine this. Superman Red/Blue is a garden hose, and Z is a firehose. Even if they both have unlimited amounts of water, Z can put out more of it.
First of all, is this Z dude even immortal? Because if hes not, hes gonna die sooner or later. Because theres no way to get rid of Superman no matter how much you put out of it because he wont be dead. And if the energy youre putting out is more into the man who can ABSORB it and is made of it youll be sure youre gonna get some backfiring. And assuming you dont, Superman is going to stay around untill he dies of old age if the guy is not immortal. And on top of that sooner or later after decades of the same battling Superman would figure something out since hes actually able to split his body he has much higher chance of success.

Oh, and ZeedMilleniumon is someone else that put down Superman. He was busting the multiverse essentially by existing :3.
Well thats cool. Too bad your invalid arguement of busting down multiverses plays no effect due to the fact that its exerting energy against energy.

Keep going, putting you down every step is getting fun since your arguments are getting closer to Ad Hominem with each step. Oh, and you do realize that I've won since you've already ignored my argument several times and haven't been able to rebuttal, and would rather resort to obvious fallacies.
lol yeah you won the moment you didnt understand the way energy works and asked me how do you make infinite water. Then after that you had nothing to say and nit picked with another member untill you got the argument youre trying to debate now.

He is pure energy, even if he were to die he wouldent be dead. You dont need more energy when you are energy. You dont gain nor lose it. For aslong as energy exists he exists. The only time you need energy to keep you powered up is when you need an external source to keep you alive (energy) and once you take that away is when you die. Same is such with all living things. When you are the source you dont need it, and thats why its infinite.

Yet you still haven't proven me wrong even though you say you have. If ignoring arguments = proving me wrong, way to go. Kami Tenchi and the Chousein still beat every version of Superman. Please, directly prove it wrong.

Even if he were to die he wouldn't be dead? Yes, clearly you know more then Superman himself. Continuing that argument is useless since I've provided scans and you've provided nothing but "LOL I said so, SO ITS TRUE HURR".

I do know about the laws of thermodynamics, but clearly you don't understand that there's a finite amount of energy in superman. Being pure energy doesn't give you unlimited energy, why don't you understand that? Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can be converted. Do you know what entropy is? Ever heard of heat-death? It's actually how Superman defeated Doomsday once. He transported him to the end of time where there was no usable energy.

So basically, all of your arguments amount to bouncing around no limit fallacies, and you've reached the stage of ad hominem. Congratulations.