The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Our conversation isn't over pimp. We still havent discussed the problematic flaw at hand in this forum.
@Btmangan the only way to get the guest to join is to make the main site only usable if you have an account ....and to keep the account they would have to post at least once so Emmie doesn't delete them at the end of the month
That is how you fix it...it wont make this forum popular it will piss a lot of people off but as long as this site lets people use things without signing up first we will always have guests [MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] i have talked about this to Emmie and she said it was an idea to think about but nothing came of it. I don't have Admin powers so all i can do is suggest things and meet and greet!

That is how you fix it...it wont make this forum popular it will piss a lot of people off but as long as this site lets people use things without signing up first we will always have guests @Denuo Prince i have talked about this to Emmie and she said it was an idea to think about but nothing came of it. I don't have Admin powers so all i can do is suggest things and meet and greet!
And what about the current members? Do they not need some excitement change of pace occasion. Or do you think everything the current pace is fine.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] everyone posts and chats at their own pace..some come here strictly to Role Play some some just to AG and there are those that come to GFX. We have people who just use this place to request Anime and Manga for the main page. They find those types of things enjoyable and nothing we do will change there mind. The only thing we can do is make sure when they are ready to chat that we chat back and show by example that there is more fun then what they made their world.

I can't believe this conversation is still going on. Since when do adults need to change their pace of life? I have to work 5 days a week in a fast paced environment, so I'm usually fast online. I like forums to meet people and on occasion, check out some of the other stuff. I say... if the forum doesn't offer what you want, either change what you can or find another one. No one is going to lose sleep if someone hasn't gotten over something... hence, people moving on with their lives. Sorry-I had to say something. And now-back to the regularly scheduled program.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I can't believe this conversation is still going on. Since when do adults need to change their pace of life? I have to work 5 days a week in a fast paced environment, so I'm usually fast online. I like forums to meet people and on occasion, check out some of the other stuff. I say... if the forum doesn't offer what you want, either change what you can or find another one. No one is going to lose sleep if someone hasn't gotten over something... hence, people moving on with their lives. Sorry-I had to say something. And now-back to the regularly scheduled program.
:*love:[MENTION=2021]KuroNightStar[/MENTION] you can flirt with [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] for a day

[MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] sorry to interrupt and just butt in, I am new here, I havent got used myself to tthis site yet. and frankly speaking there are still some sections and threads I havent explored yet. and some..just empty.
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] I mean the peeping show~~

@Denuo Prince everyone posts and chats at their own pace..some come here strictly to Role Play some some just to AG and there are those that come to GFX. We have people who just use this place to request Anime and Manga for the main page. They find those types of things enjoyable and nothing we do will change there mind. The only thing we can do is make sure when they are ready to chat that we chat back and show by example that there is more fun then what they made their world.
I suppose for you ill try to put it a different way. You don't feel like the current pace is wrong. But does something have to be wrong/boring to decide to make it funner/better? This is a 1-time occasion. Yo have actually strengthen my key point. We all do different thing on this site so lest create a festival of competitions and games around what we like to do.

You can talk about change but if we cant even do this how are we going to decide on a permanent thing like what should we change about the site to make it better. If you Can tell me 1 good reason we shouldn't try this festival i will never bother you again about it.

For us to create change we first have to learn to discuss ideas without fighting and have a rational discussion. Why not start here. You do not have to love the idea but if you at least see potential in it we can build a foundation on that.

:*love: @KuroNightStar you can flirt with @moi for a day
That must be an honor, so I thank you very much!

[MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION]-there are other places to discuss the matters you which desire to know more about. Or better yet-even a private conversation would be better. This is the place where many members come to relax or just to shout out nonsense. You would probably do better in one of the discussion sub-forums or something. I'm sure you have good ideas, but discussing them here won't get you the attention you're looking for. If you think I'm being mean with this, just know that I took the time to be rational and objective about it. Thanks!

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@festival would be great [MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] and you should talk to [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION] about it....But it may not turn out how you think because of the strong timezone difference and number of members on at a time.... Take Emmie doing the Poker lots of people would like to play but the time doing it is not ideal for all so not many people would sign up. If there were a group of people running the game all day for every time zone difference it might be possible but talking and following through are 2 different things. Take an AG for example 20 people sign up ...but you expect that people are going to go inactive due to time zone or Real Life not letting them complete it. We complain about them but the next time around they will sign up and they will be let in because you are not always going to get new people to join.

I have just browsed and I found a very beautiful song but unfortunately associated with a bad luck..Poor song:sigh:
[MENTION=1890]Hamuko[/MENTION] skirt steak? :huuh:

@festival would be great @Denuo Prince and you should talk to @Sanae about it....But it may not turn out how you think because of the strong timezone difference and number of members on at a time.... Take Emmie doing the Poker lots of people would like to play but the time doing it is not ideal for all so not many people would sign up. If there were a group of people running the game all day for every time zone difference it might be possible but talking and following through are 2 different things. Take an AG for example 20 people sign up ...but you expect that people are going to go inactive due to time zone or Real Life not letting them complete it. We complain about them but the next time around they will sign up and they will be let in because you are not always going to get new people to join.
Do I have you then on my list of supporters?

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] hmm.. Well it's about half the size of a regular steak in thickness.. And uh that's about it? o.o it was really tender btw. It kind of like melted in my mouth after a few chews. Not literally melted but yeah lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.