The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1994]VanityBaroness[/MENTION] Sure *writes down home phone number* :eek:ld-pervert-104:
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] ...No need to have luck ..I grant you the power of one day of ;pimp; Pimpiness

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
will need it pimp!! anything else i need?
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] If you are in a pinch and the date doesn't look like it is going well. Do what you think would make the better story to your friends later on.

Ouch, why you gotta do me like that?
[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION] If you are going to chase you have to be prepared to face the bumps in the road.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] I have never and will never hit a women(if she is hitting me i will shake the shit out here though). Now i do consider guys to be bitches too so i would say a year ago i slapped a guy who was getting handsy with a friend of mine and she didn't like it ...she gave me the do something look and he wouldn't listen to words.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Good job slapping a bitch
And you respect women and tat's good
....Wat do you do in your sparetime not saving women
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] I hand out with friends...I really dont make causal friends..people end up more like family when they are around me so on off time we chill out or go on adventures around town.

What is the one thing would I not know about you at first glance Pimp?
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION] I was super shy till i hit puberty...then came the interest in women...and wanting to talk and know about them broke me out of my shell.

What is your biggest shame/regret?

What's the worst/best practical joke you've done?
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]
1) Not taking the gun my friend had when i found out about he had it before he did anything stupid with it.

2) I set my Cousin up with a Transvestite on a blind date...He didn't find out till the date went to smoothly.:hohoho:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] .....:alone: they seem to wind up in my house at night crashing on the couch...Big screen TV and comfortable sofas :sigh:at least they buy Beer and Toilet Paper.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION]....I never said i only had guy friends....:hohoho:They set up shop in the bathroom...I dont know what half the stuff in there is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.