| The NARUTO fc |

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[quote name='Myrkur']Yeah, that would be really bad, cause he works so hard.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what he'll do when he finds out that the 4th is his [spoil]father[/Spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[quote name='Darkness']I wonder what he'll do when he finds out that the 4th is his [spoil]father[/Spoil][/QUOTE]

[spoil]Yeah lol, haven't thought about it... He'll be happy for sure... that he's the son of a great hokage that defended the village with his live[/spoil]

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[quote name='Myrkur'][spoil]Yeah lol, haven't thought about it... He'll be happy for sure... that he's the son of a great hokage that defended the village with his live[/spoil][/QUOTE]

do you think Naruto will get mad because it was his [spoil]Father[/spoil] the one that seal the kyuubi, inside of him

I Doubt it.

Oh and guys, here's what happened on NF when they condemed a n00b for saying something TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE of Ita-kuns motive.

it's the lulz, seriously. And all the bigshots are fail.

Link

Oh my lordy lordy lord.

I've got so many damn theories.

o_O

[spoil]

1) What if Itachi was possessed by Madara the night of the massacar, causing him to be 'tested on his compasity?'

2) Itachi never killed the clan, it was Madara casting a Genjutsu on Sasuke and the clan, making them think it's Itachi.

3) It was blackmail

4) The Uchiha clan were evil, so Itachi killed them. (bad theory)

5) Madara killed them, then Itachi took the blame (after being blackmailed into Akatsuki) and became a Spy for the J-man.

=/ I have more, but I can't think.[/spoil]

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[quote name='Katsu']Oh my lordy lordy lord.

I've got so many damn theories.

o_O

[spoil]

1) What if Itachi was possessed by Madara the night of the massacar, causing him to be 'tested on his compasity?'

2) Itachi never killed the clan, it was Madara casting a Genjutsu on Sasuke and the clan, making them think it's Itachi.

3) It was blackmail

4) The Uchiha clan were evil, so Itachi killed them. (bad theory)

5) Madara killed them, then Itachi took the blame (after being blackmailed into Akatsuki) and became a Spy for the J-man.

=/ I have more, but I can't think.[/spoil][/QUOTE]

I like the 5th theory