| The NARUTO fc |

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[quote name='Katsu']lol he was 'gathering research'

[spoil]I honestly think the nest four chapters or so will be mainly about Itachi and the leading up to the killing of the clan. If he killed Shisui, if he had killed anyone in the clan and what is he doing in Akatsuki at the moment.[/spoil][/QUOTE]

'gathering research' =Jiriya mode!!

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[quote name='Katsu']*sniffs* Now that's sacrificing.

[offtopic]anyway, I just advertised G2 on another forum. =]

I used to mod there, but the people were annoying, and they nicked my claim Idea. I mean, I know they've put credit, but they used it on everything. Even colours.

I mean, the hell? [/offtopic][/QUOTE]

I'm going to be counting Hours, minutes, seconds till the next chapter of Naruto will be released.

I lol @ your offtopic thing

lol... this filler idea is ...Unclean...We must Purge the unclean, burn the heretic, For The Narutotards!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean .... yes this episode was fun like 10% filler in it >_> or something.

true... wow this is so stupid ... where are kakuzu & hidan? ... he should be training while they are doing their business right now... -_- .. i'm starting to kinda hate the anime .... sorry just.. comon why fillers? shippuuden was going so well until now!

The Shippuuden has been a disspaointment really. But seriously, I only watch it now because it's a drug, my first anime (started in 03) and I love watching the Akatsuki.

Love the manga though. =D

But people.

THE ONLY REASON THEY'RE DOING FILLERS IF TO FLESH OUT THE THINGS AT THE POINT IN TIME THAT KISHI DIDN'T DO ENOUGH OF.

Like Asuma's job of the Guardian thing and maybe something to do with Iwa. *shrugs*