| The NARUTO fc |

Meh. How would you act if your father made you feel worthless, your whole family being killed, Tskuyomi'd, almost dying on your first mission, have a pedo snake bite you in your chunin exam and then being Tskuyomi'd again by the person you considered an idol all in the space of six years?

Not good that's fore sure.

[spoil]

And yush, Madara is pretty hot in the newest chapter. *drools*[/spoil]

[quote name='Katsu']Satoshi, I only put the five great nations. Nothing like whirlpool, rain grass and stuff are there sorry.

AND I found this interesting things about Sasuke which I like. I do like sasuke, probably my fourth fav in the series. (Hinata, Itachi, Deidara, Sasuke/Naruto)

He is NOT a heartless Bastard jeeze. -.-[/QUOTE]

oops sorry

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I think the movie will be the end of part 2, and then part 3 will begin, somehow I have the feeling xD

And yes, part 3 starts soon I think, around ch. 430 orsum =)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Translation; The ending was strange, but still it's the best Naruto movie, since the first one.

xD Kidding >.<

And yeah, the ending was a little strange, too 'heroic' but still good :p

[quote name='Myrkur']I think the movie will be the end of part 2, and then part 3 will begin, somehow I have the feeling xD

And yes, part 3 starts soon I think, around ch. 430 orsum =)[/QUOTE]

...There is no part three.

Gimme the link that states there will be a part three. -_-

And the movie is for next year. *sigh*

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
No one has confirmed it yet, as far as I know.

And I can't send you the site, because I've never seen it, Alex will.

But I am positive that there will be a Naruto part 3, Masashi even said that he was thinking about it. =P

dunno where I read it...but There will probably be a Part 3 i think Kisihmoto even said in a interview that he will MAYBE make a part 3 .....

not confirming anything just saying what I read. geez

Shippuuden anyway is kinda like its preparing for a Part 3 ... lol.