| The NARUTO fc |

[spoil]I don't want to, Deidara is my second favourite male in the series, and my third favourite overall, Hinata being second and Sasuke being fourth. It's bad enough knowing that Itachi will die on screen. T_T[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Hahaha x'D

Rofl @ the

[spoil]Blowing himself up thingy[/spoil]

And yeah lol, Deidara is awesome ;___;

But my favorite char is Gaara :p

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
[spoil]who thinks that Sasuke is going to take revenge against Konoha? or at least the people that order Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan[/spoil]

[quote name='Darkness'][spoil]who thinks that Sasuke is going to take revenge against Konoha? or at least the people that order Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan[/spoil][/QUOTE]

[spoil] maybe he is ... maybe not...Cuz Madara might aswell be trying to persuade him to kill the heads of konoha, so he could invade or something who knows....[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[quote name='Darkness'][spoil]who thinks that Sasuke is going to take revenge against Konoha? or at least the people that order Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan[/spoil][/QUOTE]

[spoil]Why revenge? Konoha didn't do ANYTHING for him to take revenge >.>[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[spoil]I hate Danzo, he's ugly, and annoying.

@the revenge thing, you just said it like he was going to avenge his clan on the whole Konoha, that's why : )[/spoil]

I'm off to sleep.