Valkyrie: Emerald beginning

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]: Awesomeness. x)
So yeah. It's stolen from the Research Facility, so it must be semi-important.
Plus, I was debating on whether or not I should make it that Reks and Zack left a nice little "present" at the facility after they left. o.o

Andre Valias

Mmm, just posting a note that I'm resuming school this Tuesday coming (Most probably Monday for most of you).
Not sure how much an effect it will have on my Roleplaying time, if it all, but I just thought to put it out there. o-o

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
I think it's going slow enough you won't have to worry too much about it, Andre.

Still waiting on [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION] to finish the intro cycle.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am leaving at 1. of august as well.For a week. I don't know if i mentioned that. lol But i ll try to be active. Even when i am away.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
@Diva Elly: I guess if we really need it that way, we can skip over you for the course of the week you're gone.

Woulda helped to know that earlier...

@Xiga: Remember I'm also GMing this, as well as @Cronic Crystalis. Feel free to ask us, too, but @The Jest does indeed have all the notes.

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]: Let's hear something from Sae, then. It's not like this is going too fast anyways...

Andre Valias

I see. In turn that means we're waiting for The Jest to answer Xiga on their very private matter. o3o
Shouldn't take too long I'm sure. Perhaps my tonight or tomorrow. Preferably atleast by tomorrow... I dun like school. It keels my RPing mind. >.<

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I can get on tomorrow now that I have Wi-Fi! >=3

[MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION]: As Rabid said, we can skip you for a week. And Before you stress your worry, don't. I can prolong this RP easily.

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]: PMed you.

[MENTION=1383]Andre Valias[/MENTION]: I understand, don't worry about it.

Andre Valias

Mmm...
But lucky for us here in Aussieland, our government is so clever as to give us laptops to use in school. And as you said, "Switch the word 'School' with 'Work'". If they ask me to do work, I shall do so. They never said which KIND of work. >;3
But doesn't mean I can get onto Muffin Central freely thanks to their regime of blocking almost EVERY single site there is to view on the side of the interwebz our laptops use.
So if I do manage to get inspiration in school hours, it will be typed up for later...

In any case, waiting for that last post before we go on. o-o
EDIT: If anyone wants to note, I've given Reks and Zackary their backstories, though they aren't very good. Forgive meh!!! D:>