Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
I understand, I've tried balancing them out as much as possible. o.o
Anyways, thinking up Backstories in the meantime whilst waiting I guess. ^.^

Xiga

Name: Falî Siagathar
Species: Netixel
Alliance: I guess im Alien?
Alignment: Unknown.(Neutral for now)
Appearance; Falî is a netixel, relatively small for her age standing at only 5'1'' with a total wing length of 8'3'' when fully stretched from wingtip to wingtip. Her skin is rough by weather and battle she has a huge scar running up her right arm, though its not that visable due to her unusually dark skin color, near black. Her hair is of a dark gray fading into a brighter white, and her eyes are bright yellow, close to white there as well.
Weapon: A medium long dagger, a vibrasword and a Semi-rifle gun.
Power: Aerokinesis, though she has only brushed upon this subject once. She is more of a blunt battle type of character.
Personality: Don't mess with her.
Backstory: Unknown.

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Never mind, [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]. I was looking at it the wrong way the first time through. Personally, I still want to wait for Jest's say-so, but my call is that you're okay.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]:

Hmmm....Well, my only thing is that these aliens are from a galaxy of anthropomorphic animals, As the cousin lizards, the rabbit, the ocelot and the echidna implies. They're not as complex as other aliens would be, they're just humanoid animals. I suppose she's in, I might figure the origin of her "Race" who are apparently from the only galaxy I can think of besides theirs and ours (A neighboring galaxy of "theirs" to which I will not name at the moment until the need comes up.) But unless you change that, she might get hit by a barrage of name-calling. (specifically freak)

I would recommend working on that "secret background" thing sooner or later, it maybe important (Enough that I could add her to the story.)

So yeah, she's in, but heads up for any sign of negativity from the other aliens.

Xiga

Okay. Working on the background and her personality a bit more now. Thanks for the input^^'' Sorry if I became problematic o3o

Andre Valias

Sooooo eager to post again. o.o
The kind of "eager" where I'm checking this thread almost every hour of every day. (And no, I'm not staying awake through the nights) o.o
I'm overdoing it, aren't I? >o<

Anyways... I had a question [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION], I know that Reks and Zackary are doing Espionage and stuff, but I was wondering if you wanted me to just make up what they "acquired" from the Humans or if you wanted to set what it was? o_O

Also [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION], You're probably not going to run into mah characters like you said on Skype, since they're like at the end of a highway still in construction and they just blew up the tunnel they came out of. o_O

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Sooooo eager to post again. o.o
The kind of "eager" where I'm checking this thread almost every hour of every day. (And no, I'm not staying awake through the nights) o.o
I'm overdoing it, aren't I? >o<

Anyways... I had a question @The Jest, I know that Reks and Zackary are doing Espionage and stuff, but I was wondering if you wanted me to just make up what they "acquired" from the Humans or if you wanted to set what it was? o_O

Also @Xiga, You're probably not going to run into mah characters like you said on Skype, since they're like at the end of a highway still in construction and they just blew up the tunnel they came out of. o_O
Dude, I share your eagerness... and I was one of the ones involved the FIRST time around, hence co-GM-ness... :p

But nothing is set in stone until it's been posted, practically speakin'.

Andre Valias

Dude, I share your eagerness... and I was one of the ones involved the FIRST time around, hence co-GM-ness... :p

But nothing is set in stone until it's been posted, practically speakin'.
Hah, awesomeness. x)

I see. Back to waiting eagerly in uncertainty I suppose. o.o
In any case, I did say I would work on my backstories as we go, and so I shall do that. ^_^

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Anyways, currently awaiting [MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION], [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] to complete the introduction cycle.

One thing from me to [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION]: Are we going to want to establish a posting order, a one-post-per-cycle rule, or just let all hell break loose?

Ah, I have to post soon! Sorry for the lateness things keep popping up and I might not be on much tomorrow. >_>"' But since all the aliens are part of an army, then that means they all know each other right?

RabidChoco

C O U R I E R S I X
Theoretically, yes. Then again, I'm not entirely knowledgeable about the scale of this invasion. Quite frankly, right now, just place your character and pick who you're going to want to deal with first, is all I can really say.

But yeah, it's at least reasonable to expect that all the named characters on that side should know each other to some extent. So go for it.

Andre Valias

Ah, the general, "Let's all manage to somehow run into other "special" people who are to play a good part in the story and get to know them". I love that. xD
But anyways, I'll just be waiting her noming on cookies and writing my Backstories and thinking up... Things to a cool beat if you ever need me for some sort of purpose. o_O

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Love the anxiousness, seriously.

@Andre Valias: To answer your question, under normal circumstance I would allow you to make it up, but as a way to make set their goal and hint what they want, I'll set it up, no need to worry there.

@Lovely.: Taylor said it best. This entire army isn't an army more then it is a search team. So yes, people here do know each other I would think.

@RabidChoco: On second thought, We'll do it for the intro posts, but after that we'll just break out of order. ....Just try not to speed post.