~*~ Victory Road ~*~

[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 31123"']Nyuu, wouldn't say booming, but yeah, we have a few members now. xDI'm good. Just lying around and watching TV atm.What about you? :3[/quote]good good ;b just got back had to leave in a rush xD sorry >.<and my trainer pic ;b
for now.....@tempest - ur a pokemon????*smirks and takes out masterball* xD

Tsk, leaving me behind without a word. *cries* D:Will add your pic. And what Gym do you want to lead??Tempest is a Pokemon, but also a Trainer! xD

@tomomi - no crying >.< I felt bad for leaving like that but I had to leave fast or those really leave you stranded >_>hm....I wanna be the Ecruteak City gym leader xd and the badge that gym has is the fog badge

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
Tomomi.. as u know it'sPichu -- lvl up -- Pikachu -- thunderstone -- Raichubut if u do it the way Ash does... so only lvl up Pikachu....then it's gonna get to beEVACHU... the ultimate pokemon...

@tomomi - *hugs you tightly* ;b haha there you can have as many hugs as you want xDhaha i'll stick with my current gym ;b remember your a ghost too xDDD you are a legendary afterall ;b@tempest - haha I consider that pic a figment of your imagination I'll capture your ass and make you do menial tasks like start my fireplace and fight for my amusement XD

@Grimm: Hello, you wanna join or just make random posts from time to time?? xD@Tempest: Nooo, you can't look like that!! Gross! >.<@Master: *hugs back* It's good for now. xDYahh, I'm everything. I know. I'm so awesome. o_O

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
My homeboy moltres and reshiram are gonna cast flame thrower on your ass and I'll be lighting my own cigar with my tail while I watch you burn. o-o@Tomo-chan: Off course I look like that. I'm the master of all fire pokemon. D<

@Tempest: Noooo, don't burn ma ass!! D:And nooo, don't look like that!! xD@Grimm: You wanna be a normal Trainer or a Gym Leader?And what will your 3 Pokemon be?Awesome Charizard pics: