What games are you currently playing right now?

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Well, not so much as I usually do with work on AnimeTempest and schoolwork, but I'm playing: (some games off and on...regretfully haven't been playing games much ;__; )
  • [*:2kj8cxw5] Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2)[*:2kj8cxw5] Fallout 3 (all the expansion content. Hooray for friends who let you borrow their GOTY expansion disk ;3 Fuck yeah free DLC)[*:2kj8cxw5] The Darkness (360)[*:2kj8cxw5] F.E.A.R. 2 (360)[*:2kj8cxw5] Armored Core for Answer (360)[*:2kj8cxw5] Tales of Vesperia (360)[*:2kj8cxw5] Minecraft[*:2kj8cxw5] Final Fantasy 9 (PSX)[*:2kj8cxw5] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor[*:2kj8cxw5] Knights in the Knightmare[*:2kj8cxw5] Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

Well as for me, being a gamer nerd I am, I got ALOT of games, been busy with college work and somewhat lack of motivation to get off my couch to get my controller. >.>but here are the games I am playing nowF.E.A.R. 2 (360)Alan Wake (360)Tomb Raider: underworld (360)Fallout 3 (360)Red Dead Redemption (360)Tales of Vesperia (360)alien vs predator (360)will defently get soon (all for the 360): Fallout New VegesDragon AgeFable 3getting fable 2 on tuesday, or wedesday not sure yet.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 14739"']alien vs predator[/quote]lolz XD there's something I have to tell you about that game, remind me later to tell you~ With my memory, I'll forget.and right now I'm playing ~Final Fantasy 9 [PSX] (<3 for the billionth time, I think I could recite most of the game by now)~Red Ninja: End of Honor [PS2] (Because that is an epic game <3)~Final Fantasy 13 [PS3] (...slowly >.> just kinda running around the field, fighting)~Blazblue [PS2]~Yoshi's Island [SNES]