Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Cute names gonn' be cute : D

LAST OFFER OF THE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If any of you want to buy a Smoke Bomb Bag or a Heavy Sheath PM me~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Join my harem and give in to the ponies.

But as I see it the sub factions is just personal reasons behind all of it. Since you find it unreasonable, while I find it to be logical. The only reason I'm still persuading this "crazy" theory of mine is without it I have nothing more to contribute for the rest of the ag... I have completed my goal as merchant, and I only need to survive to the end by trying to keep my money safe.
Never >__>"

And that is perfectly fine and normally I wouldn't say much about it besides "I agree" or "I disagree", until you accuse me of being one obviously. Check your skype, I sent you 2 spam messages + 1 AG related one.

Catching up... Now.

Okay, so not much special going on, but I got a little of the guard together...

Still looking for the rest, and hoping for some more Templar support!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Sorry if I'm one of the lurkers, I've been very busy this weekend and every time I come to the AG I have to read around 30 pages of posts. Unfortunately I won't be on much again until later tonight since It's Fathers Day in the U.S. and I'm going to a family dinner at my grandmothers.

Anyways 3 templars and an investigator taken out already things are getting pretty interesting. From what I've read so far I have no idea who to vote for today.

Morning everyone. About 7 pages to catch up with and it looks like the sheeping is already pretty much irreversible, unless a sort of miracle occurs. I guess there isn't any other "suspicious" kind of person around here? Honestly though, I kinda feel that there are a few people forgotten from the Voting Thread as it is, so there's a suggestion from me.

As someone already said before, I am not the only one who usually posts enough to let people remember I'm there. Check back a few pages to find whoever said that. Viva, yeah, sorry for being so... unclear about this stuff, I actually never was interrogated like this. I will tell you right now though, that lynching me may not give away the best results, though some might benefit from it. For now, I will PM you a couple of things, something I decided to do as a sort of last resort. So see you there.

Oh yeah, if I DO die off today, I must say... GG in advance everyone. (Rather go away with manners intact.)

Mornin', Seraph.
As a point, I'm simply voting for you until someone else pops up that I'd rather. You are simply my place-holder.

Also, as a point... Might I ask why you use that odd cyan-ish coloring? It really hurts my eyes.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
First off, [MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION] - You should only be posting once per day in the voting thread.
Please delete on of your two posts. In the future, edit out your original post to change your vote. Thanks~

As someone already said before, I am not the only one who usually posts enough to let people remember I'm there. Check back a few pages to find whoever said that. Viva, yeah, sorry for being so... unclear about this stuff, I actually never was interrogated like this. I will tell you right now though, that lynching me may not give away the best results, though some might benefit from it. For now, I will PM you a couple of things, something I decided to do as a sort of last resort. So see you there.
[MENTION=209]Seraph Lucis Eli[/MENTION] - I prefer you didn't. Anything you have to say to defend yourself should be said in the public.
Anything you PM me will be posted publicly, so people know I am not being bias or anything (However, I will make an exception of your first pm if you haven't seen this message yet)

Oh yeah, if I DO die off today, I must say... GG in advance everyone. (Rather go away with manners intact.)
Don't worry, people don't take AGs so personally in such a way. At least around here anyway. You haven't done anything rude, so you should be fine :3