Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Auron - No problem, always happy to help

Anyway, until I hear from Seraph again, lets re-address some old topics:
- Kulitman's Day 1 lynch attempt on Lily (Who is some merchant if I recall correctly, though that wasn't know when he voted her)
- Has anyone bought anything from Kitty? Do we know He is a merchant?
- Avan's Codex Pages -> Something related to Assassins and Templars based off the game's plot, but anyone have ideas how they apply to this game?
- Avan's Private Faction is real baddie idea - Any merit to it? I know Shadowwolf also was entertaining the idea and I hooked Avan up was an investigator to help him, but anyone have any clues?
- And, of course, General Suspicions of other players + Inactives for tomorrow's lynch

I don't know Viva, the sheep are already gathering, so I'm not sure if any usual defense will drive them away. I'm basically dead at this point. *goes to count votes* Yeah, 8 on me, and no one even close. Viva, do you even want me to openly say who I exactly am? What else can I say to clear my name? As you pointed out, my actions are suspicious to say the least, even blaming it on habit and personality won't be enough. I was severely lacking when I tried to brush you off, so it only looks like I'm guilty of something. I mean, what else is there than just spilling EVERYTHING now? This wasn't a really friendly conversation, but I guess SOMEONE has to lead the "Witch Hunt" (On that note, I read the Crucible as well.)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ah, I should have clarified something. The way I play AGs, I avoid rolegathering or even role discussion. I judge players on their actions and what they do, rather then finding out their roles. I mean you can say your Altair for all I care, the fact is that anyone can say such a thing. You need actual proof, not just a name to throw around. So if you really want to throw your name around, I won't stop you, but it won't mean anything to me without proof to support it.

And lol, I hated the Crucible as well (Though I don't remember much of the details from the book anymore, so I can't really support said statement lol)

One noticeable thing about your style: It may be REALLY difficult to convince you once your suspicion is placed on someone. I mean, all my actions tell you that there's something fishy. There is no other proof that can come from my side at this moment. SO! I will at least leave the game with as much commotion as possible (now I can see why people would do this). Look forward to like... an hour before the day ends. By the way, as much as you dislike the Crucible (I disliked it too, forced to watch the movie as well for English), I will have to pin you with the character of most of the accusers/interrogators of the Salem Witch Trials. Cyas.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
- Avan's Private Faction is real baddie idea - Any merit to it? I know Shadowwolf also was entertaining the idea and I hooked Avan up was an investigator to help him, but anyone have any clues?
Let's start from this. Avan, to whom did you sell your Codex?

Kulitman's Day 1 lynch attempt on Lily (Who is some merchant if I recall correctly, though that wasn't know when he voted her)
Kulit rarely makes sense, plus it was a random day 1.

Avan's Private Faction is real baddie idea - Any merit to it? I know Shadowwolf also was entertaining the idea and I hooked Avan up was an investigator to help him, but anyone have any clues?
As in, Avan is a baddie, or those conspirators? It would make sense, "getting rid of the root of true corruption" in sense of villagers vs assassins. Would be a nice plot twist.
- And, of course, General Suspicions of other players + Inactives for tomorrow's lynch
Mikhail for starters, he didn't even notice the game has started.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
One noticeable thing about your style: It may be REALLY difficult to convince you once your suspicion is placed on someone. I mean, all my actions tell you that there's something fishy. There is no other proof that can come from my side at this moment. SO! I will at least leave the game with as much commotion as possible (now I can see why people would do this). Look forward to like... an hour before the day ends. By the way, as much as you dislike the Crucible (I disliked it too, forced to watch the movie as well for English), I will have to pin you with the character of most of the accusers/interrogators of the Salem Witch Trials. Cyas.
Actually, I'm pretty much open to be proven wrong, since I am only one person in the game and can't know everything. As you can tell by this thread, Me and Avan argued for a bit and in the end I gave him a helping hand to help develop his theory. I also believed Shadow was innocent originally yesterday, until people brought flaws to light about the rolesheet (Which, I am sad to say I believed as well as they did. I wish I hadn't though).
Interesting comparison. I accuse you and you don't provide evidence, so now I'm being compared to an interrogator of the Salem Witch Trails? I'll let it slide, since you said you wished to go out with as little commotion as possible, but please pick your words more carefully next time~

Xiga

SPIKE SPIEGEL!

O.O

A side point; Kulitman man just voted on Arson. Why?
This is just even more suspect, seeing as there really isn't any reason to.

[MENTION=91]Kulitman[/MENTION] what is your reasons for this? Why would you want him dead? was it another RNG? Because if it was, it is kind of pointless, specially this far in the game.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=1262]Auron[/MENTION] - Change your vote so it clearly says Wwgeaf GMV in one line by itself.
I don't want GOW's odd rule to apply to you as well (What you said about Zombehs' vote earlier)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Odd rule? This is the classic way of voting I learned from my first AG Code Geass!

As it stands, his vote is already for wwgeaf.
Wasn't in Code Geass, so I had never heard of it before.
Just making sure, since its pretty damn close now.
Edit:
DO NOT TOUCH THE VOTING THREAD!
It is 7 - Wwgeaf, 6 - Seraph.

Based off the request of someone who I trust, I am willing to let Seraph live one day. They have provided enough evidence that I understand my claims against Seraph were based off a misunderstanding.
So Do not change your votes. Just leave it as such so that Wwgeaf will be lynched

Xiga

Holycrapthisissomedarnbigletters >-<

Us who havent voted but planned to? Heh? Will we be the new targets if we happen to have planned voting for Seraph?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I can not disclose the reasons, but I do trust the source who has told me Seraph's role and it explains most of the things I believed to cause Seraph to be bad. However, Seraph is not.
If you still have to vote, pick a random target or put "No one" GMV - They both count to keep your voting status active.
I do not want to screw with such a delicate balance, so I prefer no one change their votes and those who are adding votes, should not vote for either of the key targets. Pick someone at random.