Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
interesting Zhoren

i'll accept it

@ Ara/ POKES back

sorry been working went MIA

oh god im becoming Shadow OTL

Very well. Here's my slightly modified CS.

---

Name: Sol

Race: Human

Class: Heretic Hunter

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance:

Eyes - Dark Blue, Hair - Golden Blond, Build - Medium, Height 5' 8"

The white garb that he wears hides anything and everything that he may be wearing underneath, including the Black Keys, of which he carries three on his person at any given time. However, most people would be able to guess, from the swiftness of his movements, that he is not wearing any cumbersome armor. Although, he does have a habit of using tactically placed metal plates underneath his robe at times, especially when he has to fight some of the more powerful heretics.

Blessed Weapon:
Black Keys are charms used by agents of the Church to repel devils and demons. They take the form of blades and other weapons, usually in the form of long rapier-like swords or tridents/spears (although they are generally thrown as a dagger or used to stab opponents). They are considered to be symbolic; their weak attack power, which is still enough to pierce concrete walls, and the amount of skill required to properly wield them causes them not to be used as often. They excel at interfering with and damaging spiritual phenomena rather than damaging them physically.

They are very effective against the creatures that are being hunted down by the Church, like Vampires. If they hit the shadow of a target, the target will be unable to move their body, leaving them to the mercy of the black key's wielder. The effect is quite weak if the target has less spiritual energy; and it is most effective against beings that are made mostly of spirit energy, such as undead and vampires, or is comprised of demonic blood.

It could also be used to track down and seal or injure a target until its wielder tells it to stop doing so, or unless it is destroyed or neutralized by an outside force. Expert Executors are capable of materializing the blades by passing mana through an object, such as pages of a bible, allowing them to carry and conceal hundreds of hilts at a time. Most members of the Burial Agency also have the power to imbue the Black Key with the power of the words/verses from the pages of the Bible; if indeed any such powerful words are scribed in the page which is ultimately transfigured; not all verses have this power however. This practice falls category of sacraments rather than thaumaturgy.

Power:
As a warrior of God, he is adept at using his belief as his weapon, as well as the other armaments used by the Church. Like most heretic hunters, he specializes in sealing and dispelling magic; as well as sensing the flow of magic around him. To that effect he is able to place magic dispelling traps (on objects and on the landscape, or even a person) which will send out a powerful magic dispelling wave on touch; and he is also able to place magic seals on an individual or on an area over a wide radius. The Black Key is used only as a last resort, if ever; as he would much rather resolve conflict with words and negotiation

Name: Black Key Enhancement
Incantation: "Set"
Description: A type of reinforcement magic specifically used with Black Keys to pin-down beings on a greater scale than normal undead. It is a one line incantation which enhances held black keys so that their ability to hold down creatures are enhanced greatly

Name: Regeneration
Incantation: ---
Rank: Depends on users skill. For Sol, it could be ranked around D.
Description: Simple healing magecraft, and among the first learned for practitioners of this magecraft. Induces rapid regeneration of non-fatal wounds, such as damaged organs or mental interference. The effect is therefore not immediate, and large wounds take at least a day to heal completely

Name: Body cleansing
Incantation: ---
Description: A form of healing magecraft designed to remove curses and other parasitic influences inside the body. Extremely effective against basic curses and diseases, which can be easily removed at little cost, but more powerful substances take a substantial amount of mana to destroy

Name: Demon Exorcism
Incantation:
"See the cross of the Lord;
begone, hostile powers.
The stem of David,
the lion of Juda's tribe has conquered."
Description: A basic purification to quell and defeat demon's, mostly practiced by church exorcists. Spell range at a distance of a few feet. While its usage is traditionally only to fight off spirits within a human body, it can be used to harm physical beings such as lesser undead, but it is not strong enough to damage high-ranking vampires
Special: Will only take a single post to complete incantation, but must be cast in the next post

Name: Purification
Incantation: "Sol Expurgatus" [Purification by Sun]
Description: Basic spell to purify demon's, commonly used by Heretic Hunters. Its ability to damage demons and vampires is much greater than commonly used exorcist spells, however physical contact is needed with the creature. It damages the spiritual body. Humans are generally not effected, so long as they do not have demonic blood

Name: Holy Baptism
Incantation:
"I forgive. I forget.
I avenge. I destroy.
I bestow upon you eternal life,
Offer flesh in exchange.
Do not resist. Do not think.
This is the path to eternal life."
Description: A ritual which heavily damages the physical body, especially those of demons and vampires. The resulting damage is comparable to flash burning on a large scale. The spirit is not effected, but lesser vampires such as and undead can be vanquished instantly, and stronger vampires will be heavily damaged, even with full moonlight. Practiced by high-ranking Heretic Hunters; because it is seen as brutal, it is not widely known or used.
Special: Will require 2 posts to complete incantation

Name: Baptism Sacrament
Incantation:
"I kill, I give life. I injure, I heal.
There are none who escape from my hands. There are none who escape from my eyes.
May it be so that you are shattered.
I welcome the defeated, the aged. Surrender to me, learn from me, obey me.
May you be at rest.
Do not forget the song, do not forget the prayer, do not forget me. I relieve you of all burdens.
May it be so that there is no deception.
Retaliation unto forgiveness, betrayal unto belief, despair unto hope, darkness unto light, death unto life.
May you rest in my hands. Let there be mark of your sins. Eternal life is found only in death.
Forgiveness is before you, and so my incarnation vows."
Description: A ritual with an aria that falls on the Ten-Count category, capable of exorcising devils and sending wraiths back to the world of the dead. Possesses weak capacities of physical interference, but its power is overwhelming against spiritual bodies. Capable of killing those of demon-blood. Unlike most sacraments, can also kill those who are not of demonic descent.
Special: Will require 4 posts to complete incantation
He is inexperienced in fighting persons other than magic-using heretics or other magical creatures. Not that he would ever pick such a fight without a very good reason; but nevertheless, he will find himself at a disadvantage if he ever does enter such a battle

The Magic Seals used by Warriors of the Church is quite powerful in that it will put a blanket ban on all magic by cutting the flow of magic to an individual or a particular area. However, its weakness lies in the fact that, if it is to be put on an individual, the user will have to personally touch the magic-user; and if it is put on an area, then all the magic-user has to do is move beyond its radius to be able to use his/her magic again. But in that case, both the user of the seal as well as the area that has been put under the seal, will then be outside the range of the magic-user. Not to mention that if any magic is cast into the seal radius (from outside), the magic will be nullified instantly after entering the sealed area. Thus, the seal is more of a tool for negotiation than an actual offensive weapon

His ability to sense the flow of magic enables him to detect the direction of sudden spikes of magical energy caused by recent usage of magic. However, it neither allows him to pinpoint the location of the magic-user nor determine the exact type of magic which was cast. In addition, his ability will often be overridden and disabled for short periods of time when the spike of magical energy is too powerful, e.g. when he enters the range of an area which has recently seen a large amount of magical discharge, or it could be when an extremely powerful spell is cast somewhere within his range

The holy powers of the warriors of the Church are usually brought forth by chanting the powerful words of God; and as such, take up a large amount of internal energy from the user's mana reserves. Having been trained as a Heretic Hunter from birth, he has enough reserve mana to chant 5 A-Rank incantations per day. Any more than that will weaken and slow him down; and may possibly kill him

For him, the hierarchy of incantations work the following way
3 B-Rank Incantations = 1 A-rank; 2 C/D-Rank Incantations = 1 B-Rank
Personality:
Well mannered and polite in his speech, his voice is always filled with conviction as befits a member of the Church. However, under the polite exterior lies an oftentimes sarcastic personalty. Although, that side of himself is rarely, if ever, revealed to anyone else, as such an action would go against the basic etiquette that all members of the Church must follow. Other than that, in spite of being a man of faith, he still has a thought provoking and calculating mind; thus, very rarely will he do something out of blind faith/belief alone, taking the time instead to think his actions through. While this sometimes has the effect of making him appear slow in decision-making, when he does take action, it is decisive and relentless.
He was brought up by the Church and they were his family for as long as he can remember. He knows nothing about his true parents or his lineage and does not truly care; he believes his fate to have been sealed in stone the moment he picked up the Black Key at graduation ceremony for Hunters. He has been trained from a tender age to sense the flow of magic around him; he has also received battle oriented training with the use of the Black Key(s) as well other Holy Powers used by Heretic Hunters

He is a member of the Burial Agency of the Church. The Burial Agency is a group of Executors gathered by the Church, known as the most professional inquisitors. They are not meant to be exorcists, but simply those who kill demons. The organization operates and scouts entirely on ability. Anyone can become a member if they have the power and the will to destroy heretics and whatever else the Church finds "inconvenient." Faith is a secondary condition, though they will baptize the members. It is made up of seven main members including the leader, and an eighth member is in reserve. A talented Church member is chosen as the back up, but they change all the time because they die so quickly. They each work alone under most circumstances, and they will not cooperate with foreign demon hunting organizations. The members gain powerful privileges and influence, and they'll even go against the wishes of the Church without orders to eliminate heretics. They'll go as far as to skewer a Bishop if he is possessed, leading to whispers calling it the most heretical section of the Church.
It had been sometime since his last assignment from the Burial Agency, and Sol was getting used to the rather normal life he had been granted after his last great hunt. One of the major reasons for his long vacation was the fact that his last assignment required him to neutralize one of the 27 Dead Apostles (A Council of Elder Vampires); and he had succeeded, although in a rather unprecedented manner. He had ended up bringing back with him, some of the traits of his prey. That is not to say that he had been inflicted with the curse of vampirism, but rather, he had willfully adopted some of the less violent and less dangerous habits of his prey. After all, a wise hunter first learns to think like his prey, and he had done so to the best of his ability; when his task was completed however, he found that he could not let go of some of those habits anymore.

In spite of having succeeded in eliminating a very powerful opponent, Sol found it difficult to come to terms with his current assignment, one that had brought him to the kingdom of Victor Vlad Tepes, the King of Vampires, otherwise known as Lord Dracula. Burial agents are always known to work alone, but even so, the agency would rarely send a single hunter after such a high profile and powerful target. But he was an arm of God, the hand that smites evil in God's righteous name -- God's assassin, so to speak; and in God's name Sol was bound to obey his orders to the best of his ability, without complaint, without question, and without hesitation... and so he obeyed...

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Hey Moon, I don't think I can join the RP anymore... I'm sorry, I'm just really busy now.... I can join if your ok with me posting like once every week or week and a half.. but... ;;AA;;

Banchou

Staff member
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] i can accept that, i believe a RP is meant to be fun not something u have to work on [reason i nvr require long post]
[MENTION=1637]Zhoren[/MENTION] i accepted btw
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] sign up xDDDD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
<3 [MENTION=48]Banchou[/MENTION]

So what do you think of my chara? Is it ok? I still need to edit it so tell me what you think is too much or what is ok?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Name: Nevaeh Legna
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Half: human/vampire
Favorite weapon: Daggers, and those lil knifes to throw.
Special skill: She can control other people's thoughts and behavior by talking backwards though this never works with strong-willed people (aka other players unless given premission) She can read thoughts (and communicate with people that way) and memories and only slightly change memories.
Bio: She knows not much about her vampire father as he was killed before she could even remember her. Her human mother on the other hand was a woman she looked up to. Despite having a child that was meant to be killed, she was strong and protective. They lived in the middle of nowhere, but her mother was smart enough to provide food and shelter. Days were good, and Nevaeh had little knowledge of what was going on in the world, only that she must never show herself to anyone. she knew how to hide, and she knew her country well

At the age of 12 they were discovered by a vampire. Neither she nor her mother had noticed his presence before it was to late to flee. The vampire had somehow recognized her mother as the lover of her father. And her father used to be the friend of the man that killed Nevaeh's mother in front of her eyes. The vampire had made her watch while being bound to a chair, unable to do anything but watch how her mother died a painful death.

As if watching her mother die was not enough suffering, the vampire made Nevaeh lay in the blood of her mother while the vampire went her way with her. While he whispered in her ears all the things he planned to do with her before he'd turn her in to be killed for the sake of the Lord Dracula. Nevaeh was powerless against the man untill she heard the last whisper of her mother. "Nevaeh, heaven" It was the only little hint she got.

She was not unknown with her powers. She knew she had some weird power over people when she simple spoke backwards. It was hard to talk backwards but at that very moment as the vampire was controlling her and her body, with the prospect of death, it was the only thing she could still do. So as she was crying the becuase of the pain that the vampire had inflicted upon her, she formed the words in her head and made the vampire kill himself in a horrible way. Even worse than he killed her mother, worse enough to make her puke.

Instead of feeling awful about it, she felt great about being in control, no hiding and certainly no more bad memories. She'll make her memories, and it will only be good ones. She won't hide anymore either. She'll take control, She'll be listening only to her own laws.

Personality: Sly, Straight to the point, Liar, and she loves to play around, powerful and always searching for more power. She hates anyone who is trying to boss her around and she hates vampires even more. She can be a bitch and a pain in the butt, but all she really wants is peace and love, not that she'll ever admit that.
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/227470 <-- zerochan so cant hotlink jsut copy and paste teh link ;)

Banchou

Staff member
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]

i said ok [as in approved] xDDDD

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] good daughter

Banchou

Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

good <3

[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

he changed his name to scarlet devil
and thanks for joining

yeah, i found that out :D and no prob dood, as long as it's you ;D

but yeah.. here's the char.. shall i add the form changes as well..? or let them slowly develop like last time..? and did you change the story or sumthing..? never checked ._." XD

Halfbreed Sheet

Name: Steve

Sex: male

Sexuality: Straight

Half: Werewolf

Favorite weapon: his fists

Special skill: immense regeneration ability (you cut him with a sword and a few seconds later the wound is closed, but it drains energy, which means he gets exhausted) and unrivaled Fortitude, in other words you cannot knock him down as long as he´s alive :3

Bio: Soon after his birth, purebloods showed up, killed his mother and heavily injured his father, who could get his revenge for his dead wife. Ever since, he taught Steve how to fight, brawl, use his Werewolf form and how to torment someone properly. Steve grew up and, with around 8 meters, turned out to be a giant under the Werewolves. Years later - he was 17 - more purebloods showed up at his home to kill both him and his father.. They surprised them in the night and killed his father while he was sleeping, when they tried to kill Steve, he woke up and killed everyone except their leader.. he tormented him 9 days before he lost his will to live and died.. Since that time, Steve holds a grudge against purebloods and will kill them as soon as they try something stupid...

Personality: Mood-depending and twisted, he can be a really nice guy and helpful.. but on the other hand, he´s a cruel and cold monster.. Other than that, he´s a bit stubborn, lazy and even a bit childish...

Appearance:

True Appearance:

Banchou

Staff member
nah story's the exact same xD
i'll add in the others later [special chars]
you may add the form changes now or let them be a surprise totally up to you xD

approved

Banchou

Staff member