Break the seal in what you believe is real...

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
*Appears in a puff of purple smoke* Greetings. I am known as The Jest, entertainer, breaker of the fourth wall, Champion of Impossibility, 5 year RPer and professional nice guy at your service. *Theatrical Bow* I have come here on behalf of Emeralda as an RPer. While I will mostly be in the RP section if you need me, Anime happens to be a favorite for me, so I just might be around the forum as well.

I wish I could be more detailed, but Intros were never really a strong point for me, and I have to use the library computer and therefore have limited time. Those details I shall express around the site when I can. Until then, if you need me, I shall be looking at the RPs.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Well welcome, The Jester, to MC/G2~ Hope you have fun posting and RPing:)

Oh and you should join Evil Inc, I think sign ups are still open?

Anyways, see you around~ :3

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Why thank you, my dear. I shall put this Evil Inc into consideration, expect a few of my own RPs coming your way soon enough.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Hey there ~ :3 welcome on muffin central : D

And a new RPer yaaay ~ we are kinda running short on those~ I will be looking forward to your RPs ;]

*sees extremely good English in the first post*

Five years of RP experience? That is an impressive feat. I'm a complete toddler at RPs, only having joined Evil Inc. so far. Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to your generous contributions to our RP section. Cheers!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!!! Glad to have another RP'er in here 8D THe Rp section might actually start to get crowded soon yay!

Have a muffin :3

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307673117' post='149783']

Rawr, evil people advertising for new members to their Evil RP. EVIL I SAY'ETH!

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that right

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='The Jest' timestamp='1307666750' post='149769']

*Appears in a puff of purple smoke* Greetings. I am known as The Jest, entertainer, breaker of the fourth wall, Champion of Impossibility, 5 year RPer and professional nice guy at your service. *Theatrical Bow* I have come here on behalf of Emeralda as an RPer. While I will mostly be in the RP section if you need me, Anime happens to be a favorite for me, so I just might be around the forum as well.

I wish I could be more detailed, but Intros were never really a strong point for me, and I have to use the library computer and therefore have limited time. Those details I shall express around the site when I can. Until then, if you need me, I shall be looking at the RPs.

[/quote]

I believe we have much to talk about. Having read your introduction, I cannot help but notice a pattern in your speech - more commonly known as 'style'.

Other than that, do remember pay a visit to the Assassin Games section. We host games that are largely similar to a widely-known party game called 'Mafia'. Most of the games hosted are based on a certain theme, be it anime, manga, or a comic series.

I foresee you will have no problems with our resident grammar nazi troll, but do beware anyway.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]: But in the case of Evil Inc, it's one of those times where Evil is good.

@Voltron: Thank you, I shall.

@Nagi: The feeling is mutual.

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]: Hopefully I and Omni (Elly) can make up for the shortage then.

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: Thank you.

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: Why thank you, though if you're as good as the others on Evil Inc, I think you'll be fine in RPs.

[MENTION=54]Wolfnagi[/MENTION]: Oh, but the cake is a lie, is it not? So wouldn't it mean hell, since it co-exists with cake would also be a lie?

[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION]: I'm sure you shall.

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]: .... O.O......CHOCOLATE! *Starts devouring the muffins* Thank you for your patronage.

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]: I will look at them first, So far they seem to have little in difference to RPs, though they seem to so far add a little complexity to the system. Not to worry, I try the very best to be good at grammar and spelling as possible in my posts. Though I am only human and as such, Typos will probably happen on occasions. ^_^;

@Hadriel: Why thank you, though if you're as good as the others on Evil Inc, I think you'll be fine in RPs.
Oho, how nifty the mentions function is. Canabary was right in saying that it's worth its weight in gold.

Well, I'm managing pretty well in Evil Inc, though I'm usually the one arranging the events to form a storyline. Anyway, I can't wait to see how an experienced RPer goes about RPs. I look forward to learning from you! :coolgrin:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] You're welcome :) I hope you'll make rp's :) Rp's are always worth muffins ^^
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] well THANK YOU for the mentions thingie 8D the best thing next to the live topics if you ask me :p

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]: Actually I just made a poll in Adventure land about which one I should post first. But you better hurry, it will close in 48 hours.