Cya around people

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
1st of all. Sorry Emmie.

This here is a great community. Great site(I actually like alot of the features here more than MF..)

Its just that...I don't belong here. Im a Reject around here...

Thanks for accepting me in during march Emmie.

But dont worry people..Im not leaving this forum..just going to be less active around here..

Im still hanging around for the Awesome AGs.

Anyway....Cya around guys...bye..

haha...sorry for being the 1st to leave this community

Rascal

theres like... less than 200 of us x.x its not that ur a reject... its jus not as many ppl around to notice u so it seems like ppl dont notice u as much :-.-: thats all.....

edit: hurry nd delete this thread nd stop trying to leave us ;___;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

How is that so?
[/QUOTE]

From your points of views Im probably not.

But..you wont understand...being the butt of jokes everytime...people always making fun of you...ignored...etc

Besides a select few most of you here probably treat me like enemy then friends.

Haha...I guess I just dont fit with this community....:happy:

Catch me on MF

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! My son hates me, and now he's leaving meh! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='Graham Aker']From your points of views Im probably not.

But..you wont understand...being the butt of jokes everytime...people always making fun of you...ignored...etc

Besides a select few most of you here probably treat me like enemy then friends.

Haha...I guess I just dont fit with this community....:happy:

Catch me on MF[/QUOTE]

Come on. Everyone trolls everyone here. That's what :troll: is for.

Sure, some people may act as if they hate you, but seriously, you're an integral part of our community here. Without you and your randomness we wouldn't have that much fun. Please stay, son.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Either you're being emo now (bu hu, no one loves me) or you're treating MT as a second-hand product and a mere copy of MF. Since the first one is not true, I'm assuming we were not good enough for you. I feel quite disappointed now, since over the last 2 months you had the most attention from me than anyone else >.>

Bố

damn.........

>________>"?

Are you trying to be a bloody celebrity or something Aker?

Everyone is being ignored nowaday. Heck, Kamil is being ignored even more than you and he doesn't give a frick. Seriously man, the problem with you is you're just too sensitive when people could care less.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Either you're being emo now (bu hu, no one loves me) or you're treating MT as a second-hand product and a mere copy of MF. Since the first one is not true, I'm assuming we were not good enough for you. I feel quite disappointed now, since over the last 2 months you had the most attention from me than anyone else >.>[/QUOTE]

..Yeah I won't deny it. You've been good to me.

Thus I still hang around here while I can.

Honestly the community here..well I dont agree with em.

@Hades. ...No comments.

It feels no different from my school life.

Really I HATE MY SCHOOL and the people

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
my super awesomely cool grandson Aker is leaving or being less active ur so gonna make ur grandma cry over here and wait it’s starting I’m crying now:cry:

what are we gonna do without you there’s no one else like you here Aker u are needed to much i think ur so awesome and cool that’s It I’m going on a sad state now

I’m never eating muffins ever again or playing devil may cry cuse I’m just gonna get reminded of u :cry2:

Ok several things to say here

First off, no, you are not a reject here and i don't think anyone has thought of you as such

Second off, I understand that if you had to leave due to RL issues that's cool, but leaving cuz someone trolled you or something, is not cool man

Look, we are some of the first people here, we gotta bring this site up, who wouldn't want to be part of something original?

I strongly request that you stay.

Jimzy

Emmie is right ; it's either Aker is just emoing, or MT is just a hang around for him while he was banned on MF.

Seriously, unfair man. No one ever treated you as heaven here. We all treated you as hell, cause it's cooler in hell than it is in heaven. (based on dango mythology. XD)

Uncle Zoro is right as well ; we are the few chosen people as 'ANCIENTS' here. We should be the one to bring this site up.

Oh well, if ever you leave, BE SURE NOT TO COME BACK! >XD

Cause I really feel like you'll only come back when this site is already heaven-high - ONE OF THE MOST VISITED MANGA/MANHWA SITES... >>

Because if you do so, you are still welcome, but no more cookiez. << KEEP THAT IN MIND, EMO MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.