Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... why aren't we lynching bladewind?

A traitorous circus member killing his own friends with his lynch redirect? :3
No, I believe it was a villager:

The lucky villager who won the limited edition Hypnotoad plushie (with certified and nationally approved hypnoglass eyes!) had decided to give Bladewind a break and decided to lynch Nightmare Gear instead.

noex1337

Emmie was here
He was absent the first 2 days for some RL thing.

And since i have no better ideas, I'm joining Misaka on the lurker thing. But seeing as Ataraxia is one of the more "veteran" lurkers, I think he's a better choice than BlueDarkness.

Whew... Long day, interesting hike, epic LAN party, lot of fun. It was awesome. Though I did come back quite late.
*Looks at Day Post* o.o?

Another lynch switch? Ah well, it hit the ringmaster anyway. Poor Blade, it's still not clear who he is. Props to the one who had the Hypnotoad though, I lol'ed real hard on that one. So... as Misaka suggested, we are going for lurkers today? Hmm... I don't think I got the Update PM from kero though... I'm going to have to check. I need to sleep though, so I'ma go to vote, send a PM, and turn in. Night all.

necrotyr

Spider clan shugenja
O.k. so from what I've seen the circus is going to die if they don't kill more villagers, and bladewind has lived, and people are using tabs.
but who is suspicious I can't decide. x.x

He was absent the first 2 days for some RL thing.

And since i have no better ideas, I'm joining Misaka on the lurker thing. But seeing as Ataraxia is one of the more "veteran" lurkers, I think he's a better choice than BlueDarkness.
lol... what do you mean no better ideas? I thought Bladewind was an assasin. Wasn't that why were lynching him on the first place? Even if it failed the first two times, we managed to get two circus people. So, it seems to me lynching Bladewind only favors us... Why are we lynching Ataraxia instead? Why the sudden change of mind?

You know I wouldn't be surprised if those of you who have voted for Ataraxia are assasins. :/ Especially Seraph and Biomega who were so quick on following that lynch.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
..... [RAINBOW]I don't think that the circus people will eat their own food[/RAINBOW].....
The one running the store was the two-headed person, grinning from ear to ear to see that perhaps Pochi wasn’t a one of a kind afterall.
[RAINBOW]The two people that died was a villager and a child[/RAINBOW],
[RAINBOW]And noex and I were involved, but we were hurt as well, so we can't be part of the circus[/RAINBOW].

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Lynch redirected again, but I guess I can't complain about killing the ringmaster...

Still haven't seen anything to clear Bladewind though...
Maybe I didn't make this clear enough the other day,
Bladewind is a child role. The same child role that has the same name as the baddie (There was an entire conversation about this before by Misaka & Ara). Thats what the confusion was about - and if it isn't obvious already who investigated Blade, it was Ara >__>"

Thats about all I got for now~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ara is dead.
It was a misunderstanding since the investigation just gives the Name.
Which, if you read the conversation in the thread between Ara and Misaka, it was clear Ara didn't understand the difference.
Since children aren't no longer so sacred due to the lack of Supreme victory, I have no problem saying Blade is one.

Ahhh man i'm so slow ~ i think i should just keep quiet since i'm so confused right now.. lol

and sorry i read discussion before, but i didn't really understand it @__@

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.