Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Version

The chairman stood near the entrance of the circus, greeting everyone with a bright smile. Unfortunately, no children had had came today. The chairman frowned and decided to try again the next day.

-------

The very tall woman tried to kidnap VivaLaPony Onee-chan, but they didn’t need another trap in the Circus. That and they were too old. Once again, the victim gets knocked out.

- VivaLaPony Onee-chan is Hospitalised -

-------

The night once again is filled with the sounds of people playing games. One villager in particular was muttering something along the lines of “Can’t sleep, clown will eat me. Can’t sleep, clown will eat me. Can’t sleep, clown will eat me.” They stepped up to the Shooting game tired from the night before practicing their shot.

Their hard work had paid off however, and they had won enough coins to share with a few people or with one lucky person.
Other players were not as lucky as they were, but they did have fun all the same.

People also lined up for the Lucky Dip and see if they had won something of worth and not the useless Pet Rock that’s been
notoriously found… But of course, someone has to win the booby prize.

--------

Many people were looking at the various food stalls spread around the Dark Woods Circus. The smell of weird and wonderful delicacies from around the globe wafted through the air. One particular shady stall was selling some rather odd foods. Black Pudding as it is known. A dish known to contain the congealed blood of pigs or other different animal.

The one running the store was the two-headed person, grinning from ear to ear to see that perhaps Pochi wasn’t a one of a kind afterall. Seeing a little child wearing a frog hat walking up to the stall and ordering the Arachna, Sanae and the Humming.Angel specials made them wish to kidnap the child, but alas, it was not the time.

Too bad that there couldn’t be any more Black Pudding specials as the bodies of Alyss, noex1337 were Hospitalized and Incapacitated respectively

- Arachna – Gakupo – Villager(Child), Humming.Angel – Villager and Sanae – Villager have been killed –

- Alyss is Hospitalised –

- noex1337 is Incapacitated -

-------

Once again, cries from the angry mob wanted to kill Bladewind and kill him now. Suddenly it became eerily silent…

“ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD.”

The lucky villager who won the limited edition Hypnotoad plushie (with certified and nationally approved hypnoglass eyes!) had decided to give Bladewind a break and decided to lynch Nightmare Gear instead.

Nightmare Gear the Ringmaster was doing his best to dodge, but the item’s limits proved far greater than what he had thought earlier – he thought that the supplier had been pulling his leg about the Hypnotoad plushie’s eyes.

And with that, the Ringmaster was no more. Trapped like a rat and burned to ashes.

- Nightmare Gear – Ringmaster has been lynched -

-----

The circus without its Ringmaster is in disarray. It is not too late to finish what they set out to do. They must hurry and pack up lest they succumb to the will of the Village and be nothing but a horrible memory… After all, a memory is nothing compared to becoming a legend.

- Victory conditions have changed for those allied to the Circus. The circus has 2 days to bring the Villager number down to be equal or less or face defeat -

Short Version

1. VivaLaPony Onee-chan is Hospitalised

2. Arachna – Gakupo – Villager(Child) has been killed

3. Humming.Angel – Villager has been killed

4. Sanae – Villager has been killed

5. Alyss is Hospitalised

6. noex1337 is Incapacitated

7. Nightmare Gear – Ringmaster - Circus has been lynched

8. Victory conditions have changed for those allied to the Circus. The circus has 2 days to bring the Villager number down to be equal or less or face defeat

GM NOTE: Inactive kills have been dealt with and are in the Day Post. For the record, I have never tried Black Pudding... Unfortunately, it has become a chilling memory in my mind for the method they use to make it.

Day 4 start.

I survived again? Thank you my guardian angel. ^^

Anybody going to save noex? Don't want another villager dying. (No that doesn't mean I know his role, I'm just a bit careful with letting people die at this point.)

Well, the redirection is a good thing right?
2 circus members have died because of it...

if bladewind would accept, we can lynch her again today and see if it redirects to another circus member.. but only if she accepts...

Status
Not open for further replies.