[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys, Viva, after questioning has deigned to inform me that each part of the day post was written by the killer, or at least thats what I inferred since he said he never claimed to write them.

The people who were lynched were written by him of course.

The day post was in quotes for a reason.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá'][quote name='Ataraxia']Question I don't think you will answer.

The Day Post, does it contain hints or just random c**p?
[/QUOTE]

I wonder~

I can just say this, I never claimed to write any of those messages. They are all quotes however~
[/QUOTE]

For public reference.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

whoa wtf... I log off and you people begin to Target Tsukiko!

whgat teh fucking hell! she didn't do a thing shes innocent... and I'll stake my life in the game on that!...

anyway she doesn't write messages liek that... firstof all it would've been in dark orcid font... and alot shorter.. and cuter

unlike it actually is....... again... target Tsukiko... and I will kill you today instead of Avan...... and yes I'm not bound by groups I can kill who ever the hell I want

anyway logging off.

NO the doll is my marker >_> didn't yhou read the discussion at all? or even realize 2 people were nk in our group? I'm a rabbit you're protector..... and well Kufufu... poor little kero she isn't a wolf.,... I'm sure of it...
and if you read the discussion you'd see yesterday i said I was the pink rabbit and would kill emmie and would not die by lynch....

Ah... I see. Then forgive me. >_<;;

As for each of these being quoted, who on the thread has rhymed?

K is for the killer, which I am~

U is for the undisclosed location, where you meet your end~

Oh dear, I suppose this is all the rhyming I need... She is already dead!

TheRandomChocolate (Rabbit) has been killed

These rhymes themselves aren't really exact. Its either Avan whose name sorta rhymes with these but would follow the scheme of the poem of Kero for her kufufufus... o_O

I wonder where are my groupmates... yesterday they were the first ones to post here.... so the discussion about them yesterday and giving hints are all flawed...

whoa wtf... I log off and you people begin to Target Tsukiko!

whgat teh fucking hell! she didn't do a thing shes innocent... and I'll stake my life in the game on that!...

anyway she doesn't write messages liek that... firstof all it would've been in dark orcid font... and alot shorter.. and cuter

unlike it actually is....... again... target Tsukiko... and I will kill you today instead of Avan...... and yes I'm not bound by groups I can kill who ever the hell I want

anyway logging off.

Chill out.

Its a game.

:>.>:

Yay! I can talk now! :D (Had forgotten password)

So the killing things were written by the wolves? I don't see a reason to trust them then, since they wouldn't make it obvious clues to themselves :/

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Yay! I can talk now! (Had forgotten password) So the killing things were written by the wolves? I don't see a reason to trust them then, since they wouldn't make it obvious clues to themselves :/ [/quote]

What if one of the rules was to make a slight hint about who tey are?

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Day 1 has ended

(The image below might be considered a spoiler from the series)

Day 2 has begun
[/QUOTE]

is that all a hint??

or just random specifically wrongly nothingless??

IN THAT CASE MY 6TH SENSES ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

doesn't teh last thing remind yu of aker...cause its like an internal dialog... and aker does the Jakenn/ fluffy convo..

yes it's right

that's why i say my 6th senses worked

I'm guessing about Aker and Pi

although i fail at the first one

he also fall into *the one that avoid spotlight* category

then it's settled

Status
Not open for further replies.