[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kamil']Lol, you got no idea what we're talking about do you? It's okay, it's complicated *pats head condescendingly*

That makes no sense, you should be an American since you were born before earth was a recognized State.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't think too hard about the wording of things. Guess I'll just play the game...80's style. :badass:

A

Akemi Homura

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']GM Note:

GM is sad no one cared to read his short version. Since its making a lot of you look very foolish right now.
[/QUOTE]

Gm note is important

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Reminder:

- Voting for players not in the game is not a valid vote

- No vote is not a valid vote

- The Day ends in 3 hours and I will be doing an activity check today

GM Hint:

- Notice how Hedonismbot didn't have a faction... I wonder why?

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']GM Reminder:

- Voting for players not in the game is not a valid vote

- No vote is not a valid vote

- The Day ends in 3 hours and I will be doing an activity check today

GM Hint:

- Notice how Hedonismbot didn't have a faction... I wonder why?
[/QUOTE]

Meh...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Linda: Welcome to Channel √2 News, I am here with my partner, Morbo.

Morbo: All human are vermin in the eyes of Morbo!

Linda: Haha, onto other news…

Linda: Reports are coming in, saying that a man in uniform approached a figure and attempted to do some kind of dance. The poor male figure was shocked and ran away in disgust.

Morbo: Morbo wishes that death may come quickly to the victims of this "man in uniform"

Linda: A small creature and robot were both spotted doing weird things, such as staring deeply and showing off their given features, to an unknown victim. However, both these actions caused some kind of overload and nothing actually was able to be completeld.

Morbo: and that is why the small creature and robot are Morbo's "Vermin of the Week"!

Linda: A robotic figure was spotted performing some kind of strange acts, that some have speculated to be voodoo, on a hidden figure. The effects of said, possibly voodoo-ish, acts are unknown at this time.

Morbo: Earthlings do not yet know the meaning of suffering!

Morbo: Morbo saw a robotic creature approach an odd looking figure, then disable the figure with great power. Morbo approves!

Linda: Haha

Morbo: Morbo watched as an orange haired man spied on an unknown victim. This reminds Morbo of the unsuspecting victims of Earth!

Linda: A weird, floating object was seen spying on a suspicious robot. Anyone who was asked to comment on the sighting, was severely confused.

Morbo: Reminds Morbo of his family.

Linda: A shooting occurred in downtown New New York today, leaving an orange man dead. I am glad we live here in Los Angeles.

Morbo: Morbo agrees.

[Fry (Kulitman) has died]

Morbo: The victor of the last battle was later found dead. Morbo does not know how it happened.

[Joey Mousepad (Rah) has died]

Linda: A mob was formed and quickly surrounded a robot. When asked why the robot did it, he replied "Cause you can all kiss my shiny metal ass! Nah, but really I don't know what your talking about." The robot was found dead later.

[Flexo (Emeralda) has died]

Morbo: Morbo's good friend, LRRR, was found as another victim of the mob. Reasons for this, are unknown. Morbo shall honor his comrade by the deaths of many humans!

[LRRR has died]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Short Version

1) Mystery 2 has been revealed to be Morbo and Linda

2) Fry (Kulitman) has died [Planet Express Crew]

3) Joey Mousepad (Rah) has died [Earth-ian Public] [Robot Mafia]

4) Flexo (Emeralda) has died [Earth-ian Public] [Robotica]

5) LRRR has died.

GM Notes:

- Activity Check will be done shortly

- PMs will be done after that

- Day ends in 24 hours, as usual. Abilities & Voting closed 30 minutes before, as usual.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Update:

Day 1 Activity Warnings: Akemi Homura, Spectral Winds, Hiifumi-chan

Day 2 Activity Warnings: Vandalle, Ataraxia, Alyss

Note: PM's are going out now.

Actually, I think I'm done now. If you think I missed you, PM Me ASAP

Yay! We killed Lrrr! ;hello;

but moving on to the real and original problem: Why does no one have any clues on the assassins? Share with the group people, not so much with PMs >_<

Sanae

Staff member
Whoo, whoever got Fry, major props ^O^

Yeah, it wold be nice to share with the rest of us so we can help ^^ Seems like whoever did that is onto something 8D

Sanae

Staff member
Poopy :( Too bad he didn't leave anything behind with anyone else so we all could work on them :( Maybe, he found teammates before he died and they can help?.. Wishful thinking I suppose :\

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Day 2 has ended:

- LRRR (Aka: Mystery #1) has enough votes to be lynched.

- Emeralda has enough votes to be lynched.

- There is no penalty on today's lynch.

Day 3 has begun...
[/QUOTE]

WHOA! Umm, how did that happen? I looked through the vote thread and no one voted for her O_O

[quote name='Amulet Shade']WHOA! Umm, how did that happen? I looked through the vote thread and no one voted for her O_O[/QUOTE]

Planet Express probably got a lynch controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.