[Discussion Thread] Futurama [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']You can get your pink name back.I'm holding it hostage :3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']I'm holding it hostage :3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']holding it hostage[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']holding it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']hostage[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']:3[/QUOTE]

[YOUTUBE]WWaLxFIVX1s[/YOUTUBE]

... ;cry;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@ Levi - Meh, I could if I wanted too, but it would involve work...

Important GM Note:

- I will send a reply PM to all abilities in this game to avoid any mistakes, etc.. So if I say the Day has ended and you never got a reply PM, Talk to me ASAP! (Note: I am not always on, therefore you might not get a pm right away, so please keep that in mind and do not re-send me the pm unless it is close to the day's end and you haven't gotten a PM yet).

[quote name='Lovely.']What to do, what to do, who to attack, who to kill, lol. :3

*is epically bored*
[/QUOTE]

mhm revealing your assassin ? =/ since you should know what to do, who to attack and who to kill if you weren't one, with a little research that is :3

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
LOL, I don't know anything. XD I've never known anything in any AG's. >__> I just posted so I wouldn't get in trouble for being inactive, plus it helps up the # of posts I have. :3

[quote name='Ataraxia']I can't believe anyone hasn't done this yet... but,

HYPNOTOAD

[/QUOTE]

ku fu fu fu~~~~ Ah yes the Hypnotoad. Epic fun that one. Think it's in this AG?

Well, day 1 ish day 1... Randomness abounds.

Lynching the GM or the Mysteries all with the pretense that we're playing it safe?

Eh, well, it's true that we won't know if it's a good idea or not until we try.

Hrmm...

Btw, like Volt already pointed out, didn't goddo, Ero, Cho, and IDK who else... sign up for this? :/

--

Lu, why are you looking at the discussion thread? Out of curiosity, or...? Hmhmmm~

*puts on a tinfoil hat*

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.