[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_< I'm still missing half of my PM so I can't see my recommended links or the rest of my ability.

If there's no way yet to find out which one we need to kill to get rid of Nyx, then we might as well take out the bad guys while we know and try to get lucky until we get the investigation.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']No real reason to lynch Aker.

I have a bad feeling about him, and will probably find one later, but as of now there's no solid proof.[/QUOTE]

.......good luck finding any evidence against me....i dont even contact many people anyway.....hmf

I Apologize, I did not have access to MangaTreat Yesterday for some reason. Rofl~ XD Escaped a lynch without even reading my role.~ Hum~

Eh~~~ Is the front page suppose to look like tha~?

Lots of people couldn't connect to MT yesterday. Which is why i find it unsavory of Pi to not extend day 1 and instead leave all those people, who couldn't get on in time to send out a single pm, on a wasteland of rank 0 >___>

and wow... i was agreeing with graham without ever having read his posts... OTL

Vouching is not a reliable system. Just because a person vouch for another, does that means that person is innocent. The voucher could be a baddie, or tricked, or bewitched, or charmed, or whatever.

Well, I don't know if this is considered vouching, but I randomly linked up with Crestham yesterday, and I didn't receive any damage. Yup, so I don't think he's a Guardian.

[quote name='Foreverava']I Apologize, I did not have access to MangaTreat Yesterday for some reason. Rofl~ XD Escaped a lynch without even reading my role.~ Hum~

Eh~~~ Is the front page suppose to look like tha~?[/QUOTE]

nah, pi wil fix the front page soon

u are a lucky bum!!!

errr, for some reason piface counted no votes as well yesterday. Does anyone know if those actually counted, because frappy isnt the majority if that is the case :/

don't confuse me pi!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Guys sorry for the first day inactivity....

My house electricity is down today so yeah.........

EDIT: Anyway, any updates since reading 31 pages will be, well, long >.>

Also, I am still looking for people who are part of the groups with the following group abilities:

-instant kill

-assassination change

They are two different groups.

Oh, and curing my poison would be nice too.

Sanae

Staff member
Haddy is a cute nickname.. Thunderwolf is also xD?

Lots of loving linking going on..

@Kamil: I'd love to help you, but your request can go both ways and that's not really reassuring, tbh xDDD;

[quote name='Sanae']Haddy is a cute nickname.. Thunderwolf is also xD?

Lots of loving linking going on..

@Kamil: I'd love to help you, but your request can go both ways and that's not really reassuring, tbh xDDD;[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? The "heal plz" part? Yeah, I suppose. I'm at full health otherwise so I can deal with waiting until I find an ally with magic healing something.

Sanae

Staff member
Mostly the looking for those with insta-kills xD You can be a goodie looking for those who can instant kill baddies or you're a baddie looking for other baddies with instant kill abilities o___o;

Status
Not open for further replies.