[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at the plot of The Dark Knight, Event #2 which is currently happening is reminiscent of the boat scene, where two boatloads of passengers are given the choice to kill the passengers in the other boat or spare them. In the scenario, both boats do not choose to kill each other, and thus they all survive. My guess is that, in this scenario, if one player decides to kill another player, or both decide to kill each other, both players will die regardless, so it's best not to kill anyone.

[quote name='Seraph Lucis Eli' timestamp='1307377644' post='148044']

The Hint? you mean the one that says: "nana-nana-nana-nana-Batman??"

Err... Huh? I'm going to contemplate on this for a while... Hold it... I might be on to something... Gah.

[/quote]

The "nana-nana-nana-nana" probably refers to the Batman theme song for the original 1966 series:

[youtube]1jgE-lrfZ3k[/youtube]

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Theme

I'm not too sure of what it exactly means though. It may have something to do with the number of "na"s, which is eight. But I'm not sure how it relates to this game.

That theme song has the singers use the syllable "na" 13 times, while the GM Hint uses 8... Is that related to something?

Nope, still not getting much from it. Will still be trying though. Dang, how do those guys who get Intel Victory do it?

Nyaaa~~~ When did we get partners? Not going on for a day sucks.... *goes readthread*

But the part about the batman theme song, maybe it means batman is going to arrive soon or something? Or perhaps the reason why it's shorter means that something stopped him from coming?

Oh and how do you know who's ur partner? @_@

[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307380007' post='148067']

Nyaaa~~~ When did we get partners? Not going on for a day sucks.... *goes readthread*

But the part about the batman theme song, maybe it means batman is going to arrive soon or something? Or perhaps the reason why it's shorter means that something stopped him from coming?

Oh and how do you know who's ur partner? @_@

[/quote]

Here's the list, love.

http://muffin.g2anime.net/index.php?/topic/7580-the-dark-knight-ag-discussion-thread-day-2/page__view__findpost__p__147577

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
My guess is, Batman was chosen today among the still alive. It would be quite stupid for Batman to die today. Also, if Joker was in game since day 1 and killing him would end the game, I bet he has someone protecting him. There was such a situation in 2 basic AGs I can remember. Basically someone revealed themselves as someone with a protection ability and after the game they were revealed as being baddies with such an ability. So yeah, I learned my lesson back then.

[quote name='Spring_' timestamp='1307380940' post='148077']

Thanks Haddy, :3 but I don't see any list, it only brings me to the 7th page... And I don't see a list on the page.. Read the whole thread too... @_@

Maybe it's my iPod? >___>

[/quote]

The link is wrong, or the display settings are different. Check the last post on page 6

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307380465' post='148073']

My guess is, Batman was chosen today among the still alive. It would be quite stupid for Batman to die today. Also, if Joker was in game since day 1 and killing him would end the game, I bet he has someone protecting him. There was such a situation in 2 basic AGs I can remember. Basically someone revealed themselves as someone with a protection ability and after the game they were revealed as being baddies with such an ability. So yeah, I learned my lesson back then.

[/quote]

Most likely a Harly Quinn character role, protecting Joke's that is.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Note:

- Day 2 ends in a little under 5 hours (Abilities & Voting ends then)

- More fun to come in the coming days~

Remember: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
if I remember about the movie, the joker is all about chaos. I bet whoever is being voted for death becomes mayor and whoever is being voted mayor dies.

The buddy thing is just there to throw us off.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Nightmare Gear' timestamp='1307398805' post='148227']

if I remember about the movie, the joker is all about chaos. I bet whoever is being voted for death becomes mayor and whoever is being voted mayor dies.

[/quote]

Seriously, don't scare me like that. And if it indeed happens, rawr, there's no way you're not an assassin when you know such things. Ehh, it's my fault for being so ambitious and wanting to be a mayor >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.