[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, this wasn't precised in the first post, but I'm guessing the assassins are the crazy psychopathic Yanderes? And my certain sources say there are not only tsunderes and yanderes, but also neutral in the game~

A

Akemi Homura

MaDOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIND BLOWN ENDING WAS TOO AMAZING FOR WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Hmm, so, what yandere characters are out there? I'll be blunt, I didn't even know which one was which till I googled those >.<

EDIT: Ok, apparently Yanderes are NOT assassins... lets place bets who are the assassins in that case.

- random within factions

- not chosen until day 2

- special faction that is full of assassins

Sanae

Staff member
If there is a Ren Elsi, I'm guessing a Yandere? From her/his character description, they seem Yandere-ish with the little love bind they're in ^__^;

Umm, yandere's are obviously the assassins?

Gasai Yuuno is probably the most notable one, lemme talk to Noddo though.

Oh, and that bitch from School Days

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Kind of interesting you jump straight to that Razy.

We have rumors of neutral groups and sub-factions within the groups already, yet you just assume one entire group is the assassins? What do they say about assumptions Razy~

Sanae

Staff member
Very true. It's one thing for them to be one or another in a series, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are in the game.. :hm:

(Off-topic kinda: I have yet to see School Days, but oh so want to >_<)

[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, let me guess, you are Elsie?~[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no cigar ~

RULES & GAMEPLAY:

1. Every day the players debate the identities of the “Assassins” in the discussion thread

I'm betting on chosen on day 2... Nothing have been given out about the assassins, as of yet.

Keima, contact me ~ <3

A

Akemi Homura

Nishishishishishishi

[quote name='Akemi Homura']Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess who

[/QUOTE]

Seems like we won't know who the baddies are until ... trial and error....

*sigh*

Reminds me of ISML.

Shirosakura. If you know what it is, keep it to yourself

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']Seems like we won't know who the baddies are until ... trial and error....

*sigh*

Reminds me of ISML.

Shirosakura. If you know what it is, keep it to yourself[/QUOTE]

Nope in ISML it was revealed that K-on was the assassins, no?

[quote name='Akemi Homura']Nishishishishishishi[/QUOTE]

Unrelated, to the AG.

Wow seriously? Was that neccesary? If you're going to post spoilers then use the damn spoiler button.... That's what its there for.

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Nope in ISML it was revealed that K-on was the assassins, no?[/QUOTE]

Umm, weren't you an assassin too? K-ON was the main assassin crew but we had others too.

Thus I made the CLANNAD Meme.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']Umm, weren't you an assassin too? K-ON was the main assassin crew but we had others too.

Thus I made the CLANNAD Meme.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah... There were other assasins? Don't remember. Pretty sure it was just K-ON as the assasins, with neutrals having the options of joining/helping us.

Good times. Good times. Now where's ISML 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.