[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Trial and error seems to be the only way to go on day one.. Unless, we just leave it up to RNG >_<;;;

(Edit button is your friend ^__^;;)

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, that seems to happen alot xD; Although, there's still some time... Don't want to kill off an innocent :( I hope Aker will be able to make it to defend himself in some way, ne?

Or your a bad guy who tries to get him lynched due to everyone have already accepted that hes a ok first day sacrifice? ;9 we still got plenty of time left so there's really no reason to rush ^^ unless your scheming something under that green dress of yours o_O personally I prefer the red one... :3

To think that Su's motives are anything except good is outrageous! >_>

There's plenty of time as you said. If something comes up I will change it without hesitation. :)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Or your a bad guy who tries to get him lynched due to everyone have already accepted that hes a ok first day sacrifice? ;9 we still got plenty of time left so there's really no reason to rush ^^ unless your scheming something under that green dress of yours o_O personally I prefer the red one... :3[/QUOTE]

Or Amu is considering the fact that if we don't lynch someone, Wolf picks someone with the RNG to lynch.

So whats better, the constant day one sacrifice or someone at random?

I'm not going to vote yet either incase a real choice comes up, but still, its something to consider.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Or Amu is considering the fact that if we don't lynch someone, Wolf picks someone with the RNG to lynch.

So whats better, the constant day one sacrifice or someone at random?

[/QUOTE]

And I also said we dont need to rush it, no? and constant lynching the same person on day 1 would just make them stop playing = bad. And personally I would call it bullying nyah

[quote name='Voltorn']It might come true. ^^[/QUOTE]

No matter how much I want to lecture you on how bad "it might" is it would be total spam so I'm gonna refrain from doing it and say, stay focused and dont bring up more random "it might" sentences. I still say I have a bad feelin bout Amu and I'm gonna stick to it

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Yup, yandere are the assassins...

But do note, this is basic AG..

I might rehost this AG later, with more complicated stuff included....

From the signups thread.

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's start the proper discussion.

I bet Aker got a tsun, he's always just being himself. From the looks of it it's houki, but he could be bluffing.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
O.O Viva said he was a yandere and that they aren't assassins, but I didn't care to check the voting thread for info >.<

So that's one, right? Nice find Cresty~ I'd propose a strategic lynch on Viva in that case, even though I was originally planning to lynch someone inactive or a annoying.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I almost can't believe that he would have made such a basic mistake. Then again, he kept repeating how there's nothing in the first post, so I guess even he forgot about the sign ups thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.