[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know whose the assassins, there was a call for all to attack Emmie, and I'm trying to get Aker lynch just to see if I can :p And the way he talks with multiple voices annoys me ;hello;

I like anime. Nuff said.

Still, I have been off woth my friends all day, so I wasn't able to bne on too much. Why lynch emmie? She always dies first and most of the times she is not an assassin

♣Kaname Madoka♣

she calls me a cheater when all I've done was talk to Tsukiko and wait for Tsukiko

I was inactive and unconcerned in this game until she said that now I will be active and I will kill her!

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmm, have we come to a decision for a lynch ^^? Has Aker come to defend himself? I'm seeing stuff about Emmie.. As fun as that would be, she may be a good guy ^__^; She's been pretty active since she's been awake, so do we want to take our chances with killing off a potential good guy o.o? Aker was called out, but he hasn't come to defend himself. Or, did I miss it o.o?

Well, he wasn't really called out...I just want him to stop the annoying way of talking. But no, he hasn't come to defend himself in any way yet, I think he's asleep at this time.

The Emmie attack? Well, Miyako's got a personal reason for that ^^

EDIT: Also...Hello Sanae! ;hello;

Sanae

Staff member
Hello Amu ^O^/))

Hmm, I'd still feel better to just hold off on a vote ^__^ Any other leads? What was the reason for Viva again?

Bố

MW said he's a yandere and everyone thought that Yandere is the bad guy~

but now they realized Wolf might try to fuck everyone up so yeah, they're holding off the lynch~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Stop talking like that and maybe I'll change my mind Aker. It annoys me. >_>[/QUOTE]

Terror:You

Ravage:Have no right

Savage:to comment on how others post. IMBECILE

[quote name='Vandalle']sorry Aker, I don't want Vivi to die ;___________;

and no vote GMV is too risky[/QUOTE]

Terror:Why dont you just vote that obvious assassin trying to cast a wasted vote on me?

I just woke up... the thread was posted at 1AM here so yeah I am already asleep at that time and it's the freakin holy week here.

anyways, if I read it right in the sign-ups. the assassins in this game are the Yandere, right?

just making sure cause it's not stated in the discussion thread.

and...I'm gonna read the thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.