[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Emeralda']-.-

How is the game system influencing if you're interested or not? Weren't AGs supposed to be about finding the baddies or manipulating the villagers, and not kinky systems?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes <3 its all in my personal abnormality. When I over-think things I just get depressed. Right now all thats needed is a mass manhunt and with Viva gone due to a simple mistake... depending on how op'd the assassins are, that simple mistake can have done the assassins in

@Emmie: In the previous games the assassins knew each other. Now, with that being said, Crestham really seems suspicious to me, trying to insinuate something about the assassins. Normally one would assume that the assassins know each other however ... Crestham tried to either misguide us by giving us false info (possibly) or he knows the situations that yandere are facing (also possibly).

Anyways, I'm up for lynching Viva. First, according to Emmie he admitted to being a yandere (and her given scenario seeems plausible). Also, although a Kulti-hit, if Viva is part of the assassin team then its no doubt that he'll have some great insight for his actual team. Also, still assuming Viva is a yandere, we can confirm if Yandere's are the "assassins" (maybe wolf decided to change it?).

Anyways, thats all I have to say. Why do I have the feeling that GM intervention will screw the game up? *glares at wolf*

Its not even just ISML. I know you've played more than just a few AG's. And there have only been a few AG's where the assassins didn't no each other. I'm onto you Cresty

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Mom I have to quit this ag....

I'm sorry

but thank you for giving me an amazing role...

but emmie is accusing me of cheating

and won't let me have peace as long as I'm playing

so yea

please remove me from the game ^^

and please give Homura a better goal!

because I can't support her

I know this is exactly what emmie wants

but idc

I just wanna come online and wait for Tsukiko!

I don't wanna deal with being harassed

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
*is crushed by a teapot*

The only AG I played where I was the assassin and knew my allies was P3MM and Fate/Dissonanza. As for the rest, I either wasn't an assassin or didn't know my allies. I was guessing at whether the other yanderes would PM viva when evidence was given that he was a yandere, but I don't even know if they know each other already because I'm not a yandere.

Mom I have to quit this ag....

I'm sorry

but thank you for giving me an amazing role...

but emmie is accusing me of cheating

and won't let me have peace as long as I'm playing

so yea

please remove me from the game ^^

and please give Homura a better goal!

because I can't support her

I know this is exactly what emmie wants

but idc

I just wanna come online and wait for Tsukiko!

I don't wanna deal with being harassed

Quitting in the middle of the game is not only rude to for the host, but also for other players.

Why would you quit from just accusations unless its true.

I advice that you sit through the whole thing.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I can't handle this ero

its too much stress

I have too much to deal with as it is I don't wanna have to deal with being called a cheater

and stuff when all I'm doing is waiting for my girlfriend

none of you (atleast I hope none of you) can understand what its like for me atm its

too hard as is...

and to have people attack me

in the place I come to get away from everything

it makes me wish everything would just end

@Crestham: So, in every other AG you played, it was unheard of that assassins knew each other?

Either you want me to believe you're an idiot or you honestly are an idiot.... I can't really guess at the moment but I'll try and see what happens today

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
It was unheard of by me... I didn't know that the assassins knew each other, so yeah.

What? No one ever said anything about the assassins knowing each other, so I thought they didn't normally know each other, I was going by the first time I got an assassin role.

[quote name='Crestham']It was unheard of by me... I didn't know that the assassins knew each other, so yeah.

What? No one ever said anything about the assassins knowing each other, so I thought they didn't normally know each other, I was going by the first time I got an assassin role.[/QUOTE]

wow, thats utter BS. I'll go right ahead and give you the benefit of doubt but only if you vote for Viva right now

Either that or he'll completely avoid the thread.

Truth to be told, I knew someone was going to screw up like that after I saw the sign-ups had more info than the first page

Bố

nya~Vivi said he got work to do (post office ?) so yeah, wait for him a bit if you want some debate.

and Miyako's quitting again? .______________.

*sigh*

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'll prob kill emmie myself today

>_>

so I can lurk in peace...

no I'm not quiting since ero said it was rude...

and whoever is Homura needs me

Yes I am Madoka.....

idc really >_>

since I already gave it away when I was quiting...

so yea

I'm killing emmie for harassing me

everyone else should too xD

because I wanna lolz @ a day post where every character all attacks emmie xD

Status
Not open for further replies.